Beating the dead horse. Again... The election. 6 days to... WTF?

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree49Thanks

Thread: Beating the dead horse. Again... The election. 6 days to... WTF?

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

Beating the dead horse. Again... The election. 6 days to... WTF?

I really hate beating dead horses but this damned election is weighing on my mind very heavily. It's very hard to talk to anyone where I currently I am about it. A lot of folks out here have their heads up their asses. A lot of folks are buying everything the media is selling them. How anyone can overlook the wicked witch of the east's crimes and transgressions is beyond me. How anyone thinks she is fit to run the country must be mentally retarded. I would list out the reasons she is unfit but you guys already know and I don't need to flesh that out. Thing is guys and gals I am out of the country. When I was back in the states I didn't see but maybe 1 or 2 Killary bumper stickers. Where are all of these supposed votes coming from? We already know that the DNC rigged it for her to become the Dem nominee. We already know that Soros owns a sh!t ton of electronic voting machines. We already know that the Killary has dead people voting for her. The system is F'd up. What I am seeing on social media and whenever I accidentally overhear news over here (I don't watch the news it's depressing) what I hear is not encouraging. Truth is I have been getting everything I have wanted gun-wise together since the incident in 2013. Whatever the outcome of this crap election is, the bottom line is this sucks. What are you guy's thoughts about the state of mind of people in the states right now? Again - This sucks.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KameronTKelly View Post
    This sucks.
    I think that says it all.
    FS2000 Gen 1
    PS90-SBR Gen 2
    FiveseveN
    FN HP SFS
    FN Model 1905/1906
    (MM's #3860084010, #3860084030, #3810084020, #3480084020)

i heard just last week that WWI vets are overwhelmingly supporting and voting for Hillary Clinton. This is cause for concern.
    Last edited by street doctor; 10-30-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: spelling
    cdiamond thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by street doctor View Post
    i heard just last week that WWI vets are overwhelmingly supporting and voting got Hillary Clinton. This is cause for concern.
    Considering that the last American WWI vet died in 2011, this is a cause for great concern........
    STL9MM, SONYtec, Type5 and 2 others thanked this.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop

Quote Originally Posted by HK SD9 Tactical View Post
    Considering that the last American WWI vet died in 2011, this is a cause for great concern........
    thats the point.

A short drive from the center of the universe
    Kam, I think all our guts are churning about now. It just seems inconceivable to me that someone as vial and contemptible as Hillary could be rewarded for her evil life by getting elected to the most powerful office in the free world. If it does happen then I will have lost all faith in this country and it future.
    FS2KSTD thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Demons run when a good man goes to war

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

KTK - Ain't nothing we can do we aren't already doing, IMO. Try not to let it get you too far down, but I realize that is itself a monumental effort.

Perhaps a little humor on the subject:

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth.” "And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions:

First - whatever happened in Benghazi?

Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess.

Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up;

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny." "And what is your question, Johnny?"

"I have five questions:

First - whatever happened in Benghazi?

Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

Fifth - where's Kenneth?

(h/t: The Feral Irishman)
    "I prefer to think of myself as an equal opportunity defender. No biased consideration, just perforation with justification." - semiotto

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Yeah it's going to suck big time. I was buying AR lowers and building Massachusetts compliant kits since Obama got in office in 2009. Now since Healey has unilaterally reinterpreted the laws to ban ALL sales of "weapons of war" that SHE doesn't like... Hitlery will do the same to the rest of the country.
    Not sure how the rest of the country will react to that but it is going to get ugly! Unfortunately I had a boating accident and lost all my "weapons of war" to the bottom of the sea.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

First off, DaveConn that's the funniest FN post I may have ever read, thanks ! I'm afraid I've not much good to report KTK. I believe the Donald is actually ahead in real life polls, but I share the same concerns everyone else does regarding the election being rigged. Good grief, Soros owns voting machines, the voter fraud issue with ppl who aren't supposed to be able to vote voting - the list is endless it seems. I wonder if we might actually see protests and some unrest in the streets if Hillary wins. What I notice when I hear politics being talked about throughout my adventures in life, is the ppl who are pro Hillary are ppl I have already deemed as clueless in life. For those I don't know, I find them to be female, or a person of color. Nothing bad meant there, just an observation. I know of one white male that is a Hillary supporter, and he is mentally challenged - in a medical way - not being funny. I've had conversations in the past where I would say how sad it is that a person can't just listen to the news and trust it's the truth, and trust the politicians are being truthful. I have come to realize, that's not the case, that's NOT the way it is supposed to work. This is how we got into this mess. We should ALWAYS question what the media says, and ALWAYS question what a politician says. That is I believe how the system is set up. We, as Americans, have a responsibility to make sure what is being said and done is the truth, and the reasons and constitutionality of it is clear and right. Now that means we have a responsibility to actually stay aware, and make sure government stays small enough and simple enough to be able to accomplish this task without spending 24/7 verifying it. Government has been grown to an extent to make it impossible to verify everything, and the information being given to us is mostly false. There isn't that much that should remain top secret from the general public, but national security is used as reason to blind the nation from knowing what is actually happening. When you think about it, to truly fix what plagues the country can only be done by significantly reducing the size of government. This is key to reducing corruption IMHO. Our capitalistic republic is the greatest way of life ever conceived by man kind. But as we see, America being but about 250 years old, it is easy to destroy our great system with corruption, and the intentional dumbing down of our society. The first and most effective way to keep America great is to keep government small, restrict it's power as outlined in the constitution, and not allow any false information to be fed to the people. Crimes against this should carry punishments of treason IMHO. I, like many Americans fear we are on the eave of destruction. If Trump wins, I feel we may stop the bad direction we are going in, but I don't believe he has the knowledge to actually reverse course. He could be a good start, but it's my opinion we need someone with much more knowledge to get us back where we should be. In fact, it would take a congress full of ppl to achieve. It is not impossible, but unlikely. And at the end of the day, we still have the national debt to conquer. I don't believe it can ever be paid off, but perhaps a deal struck with nations of the world, all coming together to avoid economic disaster. And that scenario seems to be living in a world of nonexistent utopia. Outlook...bleak. But we all owe it to ourselves and loved ones to live our lives to the fullest and be as happy as we can despite all this. We must keep into perspective that life is short, and we must find a way to live well and be happy regardless of the circumstances.
    KameronTKelly, DaveConn, M1P90 and 1 others thanked this.

One thing to remember is that all the major news outlets are heavily oversampling Democrats in their polls, on the assumption that Democrat turnout will be higher. Prove them wrong.
    Smurky, drmaudio and SONYtec thanked this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links