Thanks Tree29Thanks
  • 10 Post By six-n-twins
  • 6 Post By KameronTKelly
  • 3 Post By Troublesx10
  • 4 Post By M1P90
  • 6 Post By Mntsnow

Thread: Chicago gun control at it's finest

Chicago gun control at it's finest

Happened across this usatoday garbage piece about the deadly weekend in chitcago. 41 shot and 17 dead. Here's Rahm's assessment...

Police and Mayor Rahm Emanuel have blamed the current spike in street violence on increased gang activity and gun laws that they say aren’t strong enough to deter convicted felons from carrying and using weapons

Its that easy. Make it illegaler to use a gun in a crime. Maybe Double secret illegal? Super dooper illegal? What if we tried making murder illegal?
    My fear is that eventually they will stop hiding behind gun control laws and move towards "laws don't work". Then move into a push for confiscation because double secret illegaler didn't work to disarm civilians

Liberal utopia.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Big gulps are illegal in New York... wrap your mind around that for a second. The government obviously has it's constituentsy at mind and heart right? Right... They know what's best for us because they weren't bred into a life of politics right? They weren't raised for that... so they should decide how big a soft drink we should be able to buy. Forget magazine capacity let's talk about cup capacity.

One of our primary candidates is talking about term limits for congress and the other is a certified, verified criminal. Who will you vote for... This ought to be rhetorical so no question mark.
    Mntsnow, Type5, six-n-twins and 3 others thanked this.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

Re the above statement-- cant fix stupid with stupid.
    six-n-twins, Mntsnow and Type5 thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. vote Democrat because you love the fact that you can now marry whatever you want and you have decided to marry a German Shepherd.

# 9. you vote Democrat because you believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15+% isn't.

# 8. you vote Democrat because you believe the government will do a better job of spending the money you earn than you would.

# 7. you vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

# 6. you vote Democrat because you're way too irresponsible to own a gun, and you know that your local police are all you need to protect you and I from murderers and thieves. you are also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

# 5. you vote Democrat because you're not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

# 4. you vote Democrat because you think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who actually paid into it.

# 3. you vote Democrat because you believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

# 2. you vote Democrat because you believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

… And, the

# 1. you vote Democrat because you think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us and want to kill us, but not drill our own oil because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"… Albert Einstein

I know you all will appreciate this definition. The best description of Obamacare so far:

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said:
    "We have to pass it, to know what's in it."
    A Doctor called into a radio station and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample"....
    - Mike -

Benefactor Life Member

Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

I wonder if anyone was killed since the Cubs won???
    AMP PS90 trigger install:

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Jan. 20, 2017 FREEDOM!!!

Sponsored Links