Trump on 2nd amendment. Merica! - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thanks Tree62Thanks

Thread: Trump on 2nd amendment. Merica!

Someone needs to put the bug in his ear to remove sbr/sbs from Nfa too!!!!!!!
    mjk1, Kakashi66218 and Type5 thanked this.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Kam, Thanks for posting his position. I have been interested in his official position even though he has been pretty consistent since the Republican debates.

Like "hillbillyjim said".... we are in "A more comfortable place now then before but still be optimistically cautious " ....!

The election results have to surprise even " DT ". I certainly felt like it was a breath of fresh air after 3 decades of watching our country slide into the hands of special interests and political regime's. I would like in the least... to reiterate something I believe and have posted in a FNF thread previously. " With Trump there is HOPE ". I have always thought that our country should be run like a business from a financial standpoint.... going all the way back to Ross Perot.

I would like to see the easing of restrictions with cans & sbr's also... I don't ever remember seeing a criminal ( on the new-channels anyways ) jumping out with a suppressor and doing his illegal deed. AND also believe that our MILITARY certainly has the " privledge " to carry concealed.... regardless. " GOD knows they have earned it and we should " respect " what they have done on our behalf.

Quote of the Day ( below ) : I even read this to my wife.... We both smiled !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi66218 View Post
    Having Hillary not elected is like a mile wide tornado missing your house at the last possible second.
    Sorry for going off topic here.....
    Now what can be done about " The Media ".... and also the " protestors ". I just don't get the protestors.... ????

mjk1 ... OUT
    Macprowler and Kakashi66218 thanked this.
    ORIGINALLY POSTED By " akitainu " As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo I will have one "

Trump " See You In court " ......

If you have not - sign up here - have your voice heard by your state / federal elected officials...move fast move swift my friends on The Hearing Protection Act (H.R. 3799):

Home - FIGHTTHENOISE
    Last edited by bayonet14; 11-11-2016 at 07:01 AM.
    Troublesx10 thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

If your lazy - here is the sample letter you can send to your state/federal elected officials:

The Honorable [INSERT NAME OF REPRESENTATIVE]U.S. House of RepresentativesWashington, D.C. 20515Dear Representative [last name]​:The Hearing Protection Act (H.R. 3799), legislation which addresses the removal of suppressors(also known as silencers) from the National Firearms Act, is of paramount interest to mebecause I am a law*abiding citizen who values both the safety of my hearing and the hearing ofthose around me. This issue directly impacts my ability and the ability of countless other lawabiding citizens to practice reasonable and responsible safety measures while enjoying oursport * whether that is hunting, target shooting, or any related activity allowed by the laws of thiscountry.Suppressors have been misrepresented in entertainment and the media for quite some time,which has given many misinformed people a negative perception of them. Ownership ofsilencers has skyrocketed in the recent past, without any correlation of crimes committed usingsilencers. In fact, the number of crimes committed using silencers is so low, it is within themargin of numerical error within the general statistics relating to crime. Numbers provideddirectly from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives support thesestatements.I urge you to sincerely evaluate the benign and responsible uses of suppressors in hunting andsporting applications and consider becoming a cosponsor of the Hearing Protection Act.Thank you for your consideration of my viewpoint on this matter. I believe it is an importantissue, and would like to see the Hearing Protection Act pass to ensure that Americans are ableto freely practice their sport and protect their hearing.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonet14 View Post
    If your lazy - here is the sample letter you can send to your state/federal elected officials:

The Honorable [INSERT NAME OF REPRESENTATIVE]U.S. House of RepresentativesWashington, D.C. 20515Dear Representative [last name]​:The Hearing Protection Act (H.R. 3799), legislation which addresses the removal of suppressors(also known as silencers) from the National Firearms Act, is of paramount interest to mebecause I am a law*abiding citizen who values both the safety of my hearing and the hearing ofthose around me. This issue directly impacts my ability and the ability of countless other lawabiding citizens to practice reasonable and responsible safety measures while enjoying oursport * whether that is hunting, target shooting, or any related activity allowed by the laws of thiscountry.Suppressors have been misrepresented in entertainment and the media for quite some time,which has given many misinformed people a negative perception of them. Ownership ofsilencers has skyrocketed in the recent past, without any correlation of crimes committed usingsilencers. In fact, the number of crimes committed using silencers is so low, it is within themargin of numerical error within the general statistics relating to crime. Numbers provideddirectly from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives support thesestatements.I urge you to sincerely evaluate the benign and responsible uses of suppressors in hunting andsporting applications and consider becoming a cosponsor of the Hearing Protection Act.Thank you for your consideration of my viewpoint on this matter. I believe it is an importantissue, and would like to see the Hearing Protection Act pass to ensure that Americans are ableto freely practice their sport and protect their hearing.
    Please spell check and correct this before sending if you use it.
    bayonet14 thanked this.
    FS2000 Gen 1
    PS90-SBR Gen 2
    FiveseveN
    FN HP SFS
    FN Model 1905/1906
    (MM's #3860084010, #3860084030, #3810084020, #3480084020)

Quote Originally Posted by jhs27275 View Post
    Please spell check and correct this before sending if you use it.
    Yea - happens when you pull it form a .pdf

Or just use the LINK: Home - FIGHTTHENOISE

WAY easier - fill in your name - auto populates and kicks out a email to the key state officials
    Last edited by bayonet14; 11-11-2016 at 07:25 AM.
    M1P90 and Big Muddy thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

WAY easier - fill in your name - auto populates and kicks out a email to the key state officials

Done. This needs more exposure though brother. We should put it out there for the other members who haven't been in this thread to see so they can help fight the good fight.
    bayonet14 thanked this.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

Donald Trump Calls For Nationwide Concealed Carry Law

“The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.”
    Donald Trump Calls For Nationwide Concealed Carry Law
    Kakashi66218 thanked this.
    SCAR 17S FDE
    FS2000 OD Tactical
    FiveseveN IOM
    Desert Eagle MKI .357Mag
    DWM P08 Luger
    Beretta 21A
    SPAS-12

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

Thanks for the link. Sent to my congressman now.
    bayonet14 thanked this.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Democrats promise to kill any national conceal carry reciprocity agreement in the senate
    Brandon Morse December 1, 2016 7:00 pm
    Democrats promise to kill any national conceal carry reciprocity agreement in the senate
    Image source: George Frey/Getty Images

144 Follow
    SHARETWEET
    With President-elect Trump’s victory firmly in the bag, the NRA has begun work on helping craft gun-friendly legislation that will make owning and carrying a gun far easier for the millions of gun owners across the country. According to the Wall Street Journal, at the top of the list is a measure that will allow conceal carry permits to be recognized across all 50 states, also known as a “reciprocity agreement.”

“People are turned into criminals because of the confusing patchwork of laws around this country,” says NRA spokeswoman Jennifer Baker said. “Law-abiding citizens should be able to exercise their constitutional right regardless of what state they’re sitting in.”

She’s not wrong. What states will recognize conceal carry permits from other states is a patchwork that many people often become confused about. For instance, Nebraska may honor a conceal handgun license from Texas, but not from Georgia. New York and California are quite strict about their CHL acceptance, and travelers going from state to state carrying a handgun would be forced to avoid them.

So the NRA wants to fix this problem and make a blanket reciprocity agreement for the entire nation with Trump’s help. According to WSJ, this is already being attempted.

One bill, introduced by Texas Sen. John Cornyn, a Republican, would allow individuals carrying concealed weapons anywhere in the U.S. to abide by the laws of their home state. If an individual’s home state requires a permit to carry, he or she must carry the license across state lines. But if a state allows individuals to carry guns without going through the permit process, they may do so in all 50 states.

However, the GOP notes that this is a bill that will likely not happen, as the Democrats will stand in the way of it happening. In fact, Democrats have vowed to make sure that should a national reciprocity agreement surface in the senate, they will filibuster until it’s dead.

Peter Ambler, executive director of Americans for Responsible Solutions, a gun control super PAC, said his organization plans to fight national reciprocity “tooth and nail,” threatening a Democratic filibuster of the legislation in the Senate.

“It’s a race to the bottom,” he said. “It allows people that have permits from states with the weakest standards possible to carry [weapons] in the streets of any U.S. city.”

Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat and ardent gun-control advocate, said he believes any version of a national reciprocity bill would be “dead on arrival” in the Senate, due to strong Democratic opposition.
    Blumenthal has also said that Democrats are planning to push forward with even more background check legislation, and work with Trump on banning those on the terrorist watch list from owning firearms. Trump has stated in the past that he would like to see to it that those on the terrorist watch list should be banned from owning guns, and is a position that Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and the NRA disagree with Trump about.

Democrats promise to kill any national conceal carry reciprocity agreement in the senate ? TheBlaze
    SONYtec thanked this.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links