CCW revoked for James Yeager, and David Gregory walks - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: CCW revoked for James Yeager, and David Gregory walks

Did anyone really think they would prosecute the Gregory dude? Ok, this guy Yeager is a moron! Tell the world you're going to kill people and expect................what to happen? Geez............... Just what the opposition wants is for a CCW carrier to kill people. Glad they identified and "killed" his CCW. I'd like to see him appeal it. It would make interesting watching him try to explain himself. MORON!!!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

NRA Benefactor Life Member; SASS Life Member; Member Colt Collectors Association; FN Forum Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beecher Tool View Post
    Actually Yeager is probably as dangerous to 2nd Amendment rights as Dianne Feinstein.....does anyone think it helps to have a blabbering lunatic putting out those videos....why not bring back Matthew Hale and let Terry Nichols out of prison....real patriots...more like raving lunatics.
    Breech, I agree with you. This kind of talk is not going to help us win friends and influence people. That was a stupid thing to do. I'm more worried about a lunitic like Yeager than I am Finstein. People need to remain calm and collected and tell our story! Calmly! Calmly! And without threatening people. Just a stupid thing to do!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

NRA Benefactor Life Member; SASS Life Member; Member Colt Collectors Association; FN Forum Supporting Member

Banned
    Just found this on another forum....some guy pulled quotes off of one of Yeager's video. Enjoy!

"I use swear words because I'm a man."

"If you know the most modest amount about shooting, you know I'm not a coward."

"Their command center is down in the basement in their mom's house."

"I go to a lot of conventions, NRA conventions...seek me out...say it to my face."

"My points are logical and scientific because they are irrefutable."

"I have a couple of tattoos. One is basically a Samurai in full tactical gear, kind of blends my philosophies of modern fighting. I like tattoos and I'll be getting more."

"I'm told I have an ego problem all the time. Only somebody with an ego problem would tell me I have an ego problem."

"I've got the mind of a scientist, the body of Rambo and a c***k like a boa constrictor."

"My IQ has been tested at the lowest at 128. There's a 97% chance I'm smarter than you."

"How can I kill man with one finger? Put it on a trigger."

"I shrug my shoulder and tug on my shirt. It's a nervous tick. I'm here giving you free information that has taken me my entire adult life to gather. Is my twitch that relevant?"

"I like this style of shirt and I'm told I'm too old to wear this style of shirt. Type in "tattoo shirts" on Amazon and you'll find cool shirts like this one."

"Why are you such a bad ass? I'm half German and half Scotch/Irish. That explains my propensity for violence."

"The whole world makes fun of me."

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Yeager did everything he could to make this happen. No surprise.. at all.

The District would never have charged Gregory. This is the same place tha re-elected Marrion Barry after watching him get caught in a hotel
    room with a prostitue and cocaine all over his nose. I'm surprised it got this far to be honest. I love the comment about "not serving the public interest" to charge him or whomever
    circumvented the law. A "Nation of Laws", don't you know....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links