Your daily gun-related news in one thread - Page 110

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1109
Thanks Tree1890Thanks

Thread: Your daily gun-related news in one thread

Well, thank God they got the child out of the room before the gun went berserk: I don't even want to think about the the carnage - lucky the whole neighborhood was not killed, if you think about it.
    Not that I would not want to know how the package was mis-routed but those are some sick adults...
    akitainu, dank, Kakashi66218 and 1 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

At first I shook my head when I read they were horrified, but seeing as this happened in the Peoples Republic Of New York I can see why they might be freaked out at the possibility of jail time.

Actually they were "horrified" because it was Black and not FDE!
    FS2KSTD and Smurky thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    The media is trying to support a narrative of easily obtainable mail order firearms which is false. Typical Media crap leave out important facts or details because it diminishes the story-line they're trying to create. One simple easily identifiable one is what did the address label say? My suspicion is that it was an improper delivery by the UPS driver and the recipient compounded it by not reading the address label?

Me Too I have no respect or confidence in the MSM.
    LESTER, Type5 and dank thanked this.

Μολὼν λάβε

Seems like a pretty heavy toy airplane - Hmmm. I wonder what is in the box?
    Clueless adults. Should not be allowed to be around children without supervision.
    Smurky thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    There are several holes and problems to this story. 1 article I read said that they took it to her school. It said the UPS guy loaded in the trunk for them. It said that when they got the outer box off there was another box for a keyboard and the "horrific assault sniper rifle" was inside. They also said the box weighed 51 pounds and it had their address on the label. This is all hinky as hell. They said the intended gift was a Fisher Price toy airplane. I did some digging and come to find out a model plane with an 8 foot wingspan weighs between 18-22 pounds. Also the M95 has its own pelican like heavy duty case. So in the story where they brought it into her school at what point does one realise that this is not what it's supposed to be and stop? Oh by the way between paragraphs it had two links to "related arricles" and one was "rembering sandy hook 4 years later" and the other was "black woman feels need to carry a firearm after trump election". I'm not kidding.

The other story I read Was the one posted earlier. It mentioned the Arizona Man's credentials and that it came from a gunsmith. There is conflicting information all over this. Like the fact that UPS doesn't ship firearms to individuals and that thing had to have gone through a sorting facility. Anyone here know how that works? Wouldn't the sorting facility have caught it? What's the real story here. Obviously the media is on their agenda and biased as all hell. But how could this have actually happened?
    Type5, Smurky, dank and 1 others thanked this.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

Quote Originally Posted by KameronTKelly View Post
    There are several holes and problems to this story. 1 article I read said that they took it to her school. It said the UPS guy loaded in the trunk for them. It said that when they got the outer box off there was another box for a keyboard and the "horrific assault sniper rifle" was inside. They also said the box weighed 51 pounds and it had their address on the label. This is all hinky as hell. They said the intended gift was a Fisher Price toy airplane. I did some digging and come to find out a model plane with an 8 foot wingspan weighs between 18-22 pounds. Also the M95 has its own pelican like heavy duty case. So in the story where they brought it into her school at what point does one realise that this is not what it's supposed to be and stop? Oh by the way between paragraphs it had two links to "related arricles" and one was "rembering sandy hook 4 years later" and the other was "black woman feels need to carry a firearm after trump election". I'm not kidding.

The other story I read Was the one posted earlier. It mentioned the Arizona Man's credentials and that it came from a gunsmith. There is conflicting information all over this. Like the fact that UPS doesn't ship firearms to individuals and that thing had to have gone through a sorting facility. Anyone here know how that works? Wouldn't the sorting facility have caught it? What's the real story here. Obviously the media is on their agenda and biased as all hell. But how could this have actually happened?
    I agree - sounds fishy.
    How many here have flown model airplanes?
    It strikes me, no pun intended, that giving a kid a RC Airplane that weighs as much as a Squad Automatic Weapon might create a dangerous situation.
    An 18-22 lbs airplane is a major thing in the RC world.
    Wierd story - did it really happen? Is UPS the only entity investigating this?
    Where are the Police? District Attorney? Attorney General? BATFE?
    Did this event really happen?
    akitainu and dank thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    The toy plane they bought only weighed 3.4lbs

LESTER, akitainu, FS2KSTD and 2 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by dank View Post
    The toy plane they bought only weighed 3.4lbs

Seems like clueless individuals that need to be protected from themselves. That said, how the firearm was delivered to the wrong recipient is cause for concern.
    LESTER and dank thanked this.

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast

Sponsored Links