FN Herstal Firearms banner

You're not done, more amendments to HR2578 being voted on

3K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Troublesx10 
#1 ·
What was voted on the other day was not a stand-alone bill, but amendments to "H.R.2578 - Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act".

The bill has yet to pass, and more gun-control amendments are still being voted on:

Send a Message with GOA
Take Action with NRA

#6 ·
Done and done.

#17 ·
Of course I did both....and I have posted the links to all of my 2A friends elsewhere to do so as well.

#21 ·
Done. Here is my letter.

The second amendment is not to be toyed with. The inalienable right to keep and bear arms is a right given by God himself to defend ones family and self. To accept any measure of gun control law is anti constitutional and anti American by default. Any politician who chooses to accept any form of gun control measures deserves to be removed from office. I will make it my personal mission to spread the word about your treason and do everything in my power to take every vote that I can from you if you support gun control. "Shall not be infringed" are words that are cut in stone and are higher than any law that your cohorts can dream up. For too long now politicians have not been taking the constitution seriously and it is a slap in the face to those who founded this great country. I urge you to be a constitutionalist and appose any control measures that are put on the table. Hold true to your station and be a steadfast representative of your constituents.

#22 ·
Many here as I have, taken an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United states.

Those in Washington take the same oath. To support, and defend the Constitution, not go against it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.