Five (5) FNP-45 magazines

FN Forum

Google Search

Send me a PM per the rules, do not post your offer or it will not be seen by me. I have five for sale and would like to accept offers for all of them, but will accept other offers in case nobody wants them all. Please no lowball offers, I am not looking to make a fortune but I know what market value is on these now for both FNP and from what I here they work for FNX too but that is up to you to determine. Hopefully the 10rd ban does not go through because there would be very few FNX in the market.....but that has nothing to do with this ad, sorry. They are all either new or barely used. I cannot be sure but they don't appear used except fingerprints from handling, but I don't have the boxes. I will ship them within one business day. I live in Ohio but will ship nationwide.

Payment is by paypal only.

They are as follows:

2 FDE 15 rd mags (one body is marked with the number 14 but it has the 15 rd plate and accepts 15 rds, therefore is exactly the same functionally)

1 Black 15 rd mag

2 Black 14 rd mags
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is this market value or fair market value I like to know where to start. Thanks
    Life Time Member NRA
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by iliv2ryd1 View Post
    Is this market value or fair market value I like to know where to start. Thanks
    Dang, I just noticed your profile picture, looks like you could sell a few and not even miss them. Seriously though, I just meant whatever they are selling for which is the nature of the bid section, whomever wants them the most will likely get them. I know what they are worth to me if I were buying them but I cannot put a price. If all I get are offers for straight retail I will list them elsewhere or wait until later, no harm....no foul.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Are you open to any trades or partial trades?

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank82 View Post
    Are you open to any trades or partial trades?
    I was going to ask the same thing, if not I will still send an offer but was curious.

PM Sent for all let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherbuckeye View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing, if not I will still send an offer but was curious.
    Not really looking for trades, I need the cash for another project around the house. To everyone that has PM me I am trying to respond to questions but due to the volume if you are just sending an offer I may not immediately respond unless you are the ultimate buyer. I will post here once I have a buyer and I will try to PM everyone that submits an offer to let you know so you are not left wondering. I am trying to find an extra 15 rd baseplate that I bought to convert another 14 to 15, I will post here IF I find it because that would make four 15s and one 14. I would post an updated picture if it lets me.

So this bidding process is litteraly out of control, some offers for less than all of them have been reasonable (thanks for the offers) but I am just going to cancel this and maybe repost them in the "for sale" section at a fixed price and if someone wants them they can say " I will take them". That will make things simple and if nobody wants them no big deal.

To answer a couple offers (a minority), no I will not sell them all for less than I have seen one sell for. I don't appreciate offers to obviously rip me off.

If I decide to relist them here it will be in the for sale section.

Please consider this posting closed.

Sponsored Links