Tire

Xylophone

See less See more
#4 ·
american lockpicker said:
What do they say on the side?
FN HERSTAL-MADE IN BELGIUM-8601
RESTRICTED LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOVERNMENT USE ONLY
IMPORTED BY FN MANUFACTURING INC. COLUMBIA, S.C.

#9 ·
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
jhs27275 said:
djv38 said:
So, if you go by gunbroker prices, you have around $5000 worth of mags
So it would seem. :D

Considering what I paid for them I won't complain. :-D
You mind if I complain on your behalf?

:D
No. :D

#10 ·
:???: :???: :???:

I wish I got them for $1.00. I hated having to dish out $3 for these. After all, they're nothing more than some polymer and springs! Sheesh... you would think the guy who sold them to me felt he really had something special.

...the nerve of some people gouging like that... :spank:

(How's that, good? :D )

#12 ·
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
:???: :???: :???:

I wish I got them for $1.00. I hated having to dish out $3 for these. After all, they're nothing more than some polymer and springs! Sheesh... you would think the guy who sold them to me felt he really had something special.

...the nerve of some people gouging like that... :spank:

(How's that, good? :D )
That was good. :D

I'm glad I didn't pay a dollar for them. :-D

#14 ·
jhs27275 said:
What do they say on the side?
FN HERSTAL-MADE IN BELGIUM-8601
RESTRICTED LAW ENFORCEMENT/GOVERNMENT USE ONLY
IMPORTED BY FN MANUFACTURING INC. COLUMBIA, S.C.
Interesting. I thought I has seen Made in Belgium on some FN FiveseveN mags but the last 2 pistols I seen the mags didn't say that. Are they made in the states or Belgium? Also in a few weeks could I buy a few mint condition mags off you?

#15 ·
Interesting. I thought I has seen Made in Belgium on some FN FiveseveN mags but the last 2 pistols I seen the mags didn't say that.
There is another model mag that has the same wording on it as these but are made for the IOM and USG models. Not as rare or as expensive. :D

Are they made in the states or Belgium?
The mags are made in Belgium.

Also in a few weeks could I buy a few mint condition mags off you?
These mags are for the DAO and Tactical model pistols. They will not work in the IOM or USG models unless the magazine safety is removed or deactivated.

These are rare. The DAO and Tactical models shipped with only two magazines and spares were almost impossible to locate as FNH USA did not carry or stock them.

If you have a IOM or USG buy the standard magazine. They'll be a lot cheaper. :D

#16 ·
jhs27275 said:
Interesting. I thought I has seen Made in Belgium on some FN FiveseveN mags but the last 2 pistols I seen the mags didn't say that.
There is another model mag that has the same wording on it as these but are made for the IOM and USG models. Not as rare or as expensive. :D
Cool, I seen one at the local Class 3 dealer in 07 for $30 but when I went to buy it a few months back they had sold it online earlier this year.

#17 ·
jhs27275 said:
Cool, I seen one at the local Class 3 dealer in 07 for $30 but when I went to buy it a few months back they had sold it online earlier this year.
I bought a couple of Tac mags online last year for $25 each. The dealer did not know what they were or what a rare item he had. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.