Anybody still shooting FNPs? - Page 5

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thanks Tree14Thanks

Thread: Anybody still shooting FNPs?

My usual daily carry is my FNP45, which is also the first gun I ever bought for myself, and I recently picked up a second one that, unless a friend decides he actually wants to buy it off me, rides in my go/shop/work bag each day.

just recently picked up an FNP 40 and I must say, its the only 40 I've actually enjoyed thoroughly. Just looking for some aftermarket parts right now is a bit hit or miss.

My FNP-9 used to be my primary carry pistol but has now been relegated to home defense duty.

Current round count as of (10-05-16) is 2,219.
    The 2nd Amendment has never been about hunting, or target shooting. And those who want to abolish it are well-aware of this fact.

I am a peaceful man. But I am NOT a pacifist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Still putting them down range with my fnp.45 had it since 2011 lost count of the round count but got a new 9c we will see how I like it.

I've been rocking my FNP .40 since about 2008. I've run 2000 + rounds through it and it has never failed me once. I'm left handed and run it as fast or faster than a right handed shooter. I've been offered more times than I can count to sell it but I'll never give it up.

I bought one a year ago, lightly used and as delivered from FN. I figured it was time to try plastic and trust an auto if it worked. Working good. The only thing it choked on was some super light plinkers a buddy loads. 585fps wouldn't cycle it. But my Bullseye 620fps plinkers it likes just fine. I chose it for three reasons, 15+1, 45ACP, and the DA/SA trigger allows me to carry it like a revolver. I am having issues with the transition to the SA trigger after the DA pull, but that's a practice issue. This winter has been terrible here, and I haven't shot it enough. I don't like all the take up either, or the reset. But again it's my first pistol of this type and I just need to shoot it.

I love my FNP-45. Been running it for the last 4 yrs. I wish I had splurged and got the tactical model(would like to option of an RMR) but its by far my pistol

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

I bought the FNP-45T after my wife brought a magazine ad home featuring the 17S and 45 Tactical outfitted with suppressors and trijicons because she liked the way they looked. I ended up buying both within a year and absolutely will never sell either one. I regret every gun I've sold except the Ruger Mark III. The 45T is a nightstand gun and only has a few hundred rounds through it and usually bring it out for any visitors who end up shooting out back, crowd pleaser and it's good to get some brand awareness out there for people who are gun owners yet are unfamiliar with the FN's.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links