Anybody still shooting FNPs?

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree14Thanks

Thread: Anybody still shooting FNPs?

Anybody still shooting FNPs?

This forum seems a little slow, mostly old posts. So, anybody still out there running an FNP. I have a .40 USG. I enjoy it. I really like shooting a single action firearm and I like the security of a DA first shot. I conceal carry my FNP regularly and find it pretty comfortable. It seems things are trending toward striker fired, but I still like SA/DA.

I also like the .40. A little harder to find and pricier than 9mm, but not so much as to be prohibitive. I might someday get a .357 Sig barrel but not in the cards right.

Just wanted to chime in. Most people don't even know what an FNH is, but I'm very happy with mine.

Yep, mine is beat to hell but still works good enough for me to carry.
    LESTER and Patton250 thanked this.
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

Still plugging away with my FNP .45. I am at 2,700 rounds and going strong! It has not gotten as much use as it used too, but it is still a favorite!
    capice2003 thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Still have/shoot my FNP9, I've tried a few other 9's, but I just can't find any of them to be that big of an upgrade to make me want to retire the FNP9.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty,
    to purchase a little temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

SCAR17 / SCAR 16 SBR / PS90 SBR / FiveseveN

CPTDaz, if that is your 45 tactical I am very jealous. I made the mistake of handling one at a lbs, fell in love. No budget for that now though.

Same to you Donnie, even if you don't have the tactical.

FNFL, thanks for the heads up on the 9 too. I'd like to have one in each caliber.

I'm glad to hear from you guys and that your guns are still running well.
    CPTdaz and Donnie thanked this.

Just went over 9000 rounds in my FDE 9 USG Wednesday. Just keeps on chugging along and currently hangs out in my bug out bag and is a bit scratched up and finish is worn, but it's been 100% reliable.
    Donnie and Patton250 thanked this.
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

Still shooting my FNP-9 USG I bought in '09 at about 1000 rounds a year I have between 5-6k through it. Nothing I find fantastic about the FNX or any of the striker fired guns to loosen my grip on it. I will carry it from time to time. My 1911 has jealousy issues with it

If I hadn't been forced to get rid of my FNP-9, I would still be shooting it today. However, I now have my sights set on a FNS-9c.
    elde thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"Everyone who isn't an American, drop your gun!"
    Sheriff Isaac, "Doctor Who: A Town Called Mercy"

I've still got both my FNP-45 and FNP-45 Tactical. Between the two of them I've got well over 7,000 rounds through them and they are still going strong. Shoot them both mostly suppressed now days. The Tactical is my bedside gun primarily. Both are great pistols and I don't ever see getting rid of them.

FNP40 here still going strong after 2k rounds. It's my night stand gun, and also the first pistol I bought when I got out of the Navy.

I think the problem with the FNP community stems from the lack of support from FN once the FNX came out. I've had a bad taste ever since FN told me to kick rocks when I contacted them regarding the take-down lever causing gouging in my slide. Oh well...
    Last edited by demianu27; 02-04-2015 at 07:39 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links