FN Herstal Firearms banner

LESTER's new FDE FNS-9C

14K views 71 replies 36 participants last post by  Ya_Huckleberry 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Damn you Lester.......lol

Your going to be the death of me....getting me into trouble again..

Reactions: LESTER
#12 ·
Congrats on the FNS9C, Lester! That little FNS is probably one of the best modern pistols FN has cooked up. Merry Christmas and enjoy the hell out of it, man.

And a big "right on" on the new case. Those big (empty) cases take up a lot of room in my "Closet of No Return".

#15 ·
Congrats Lester. Really outstanding addition to your collection. Now I've seen pics of these before, but holy 9mm Batman !!!, I felt like a little kid looking at a freshly unwrapped Christmas present when I saw it. I got a phone call while looking at the pic, and all the poor caller got was how pretty this pistol is lol. Perfect sized conceal carry pistol, and yes, ooohhh so pretty. And how shallow can I be, I'm even excited about the FDE soft case lol. I didn't know they came with that ! Thnx for posting the pics !

#23 ·
Awesome! How did I know you'd be the first to post a pic of one? I've been trying not to go to the PROShop...you're not helping, LOL.

Reactions: LESTER
#33 · (Edited)
Beautiful gun, thanks for posting pictures. I would have preferred the soft case for my new 9C (stainless finish), but the fact they took away a $40+ magazine is definitely a disappointment. It seems to me it would make more sense for them to give you the flush fit magazine rather than the one with the pinky grip since you can buy the pinky base plate for $6, but can't buy the flush. Maybe this is just what you get with the FDE version, and won't end up being the standard for all the compacts?

#36 ·
My inside guy said that.................................

So how are the FNS's doing? not hearing too much about sales and LE contracts. I have been a glock guy since the mid 80's. I REALLY like the FNS and hope it is successful.

#38 · (Edited)
People put too much credence in L.E. contracts being a sign of quality. No governmental agency buys the best, they buy the cheapest or worse which maker has sweetened the "pockets" with the most fluff. Lots of folks like to throw Baltimores mysterious accidental discharge as a bash too. Ive had an accidental discharge while on duty. Been present for a couple of other ones too. No firearm just goes off in a holster by the miracle of magic. Hillsborough Co. Sheriff's Office adopted the FN, by accounts of their deputies, they are happy with it.

#39 ·
People put too much credence in L.E. contracts being a sign of quality. No governmental agency buys the best, they buy the cheapest or worse which maker has sweetened the "pockets" with the most fluff. Lots of folks like to throw Baltimores mysterious accidental discharge as a bash too. Ive had an accidental discharge while on duty. Been present for a couple of other ones too. No firearm just goes off in a holster my the miracle of magic. Hillsborough Co. Sheriff's Office adopted the FN, by accounts of their deputies, they are happy with it.
Yeah, Several of my officers had AD's back in the late 80's when we transitioned to the Glock 17 and 19. I really like Glocks a lot. Never found any pistol that was close to my liking....... until I found the FNS. I really like my FNS's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.