Fn 9c how many magazines? - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Thanks Tree18Thanks

Thread: Fn 9c how many magazines?

  1. #11
    FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    LESTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    10,682
    Thanked
    24643 times
    Quote Originally Posted by schnags21 View Post


    Just picked up my 9c. Anyone have recommendations on what kind of night sights?
    Congrats! on your new FNS-9C Trijicon HD FNS Sights
    Smurky thanked this.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    32
    Thanked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by schnags21 View Post
    I had a local dealer order me a new 9c and was expecting 3 magazines. When I got to check it out it is a fabric zipper case and it only had 2 magazines. Everything I find says it should have 3. Is my dealer ripping me off or did fn change something? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Purchased mine a few months ago came with 3 magazines and hard case. Must be old stock?

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FNS1965 View Post
    Purchased mine a few months ago came with 3 magazines and hard case. Must be old stock?
    No I contacted fnh. The fde version and this they call battleship grey come with a zipper case and two mags.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    FNS1965 thanked this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    Congrats! on your new FNS-9C Trijicon HD FNS Sights
    Yeah I'll have to to watch for a sale on them.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by schnags21 View Post
    No I contacted fnh. The fde version and this they call battleship grey come with a zipper case and two mags.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I kind of like that zippered case - my 9c came with 3 magazines and the hard plastic case - wouldn't mind having that zippered case to use sometimes, wonder if they sell it yet

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    32
    Thanked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconLair View Post
    I kind of like that zippered case - my 9c came with 3 magazines and the hard plastic case - wouldn't mind having that zippered case to use sometimes, wonder if they sell it yet
    Found this.12"x 9" Cell Padded Dual Pistol Gun Mag Pouch Carry Attache Range Case Bag 3Colo | eBay

  8. #17
    Senior Member Troublesx10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miami, fl
    Posts
    7,402
    Thanked
    8445 times
    Quote Originally Posted by schnags21 View Post


    Just picked up my 9c. Anyone have recommendations on what kind of night sights?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Go with these. I installed them on mine and they are perfectly designed for this pistol

    https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produ...dxr.php?mid=25

    IMG_5670.JPG
    LESTER and Smurky thanked this.

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Troublesx10 View Post
    Go with these. I installed them on mine and they are perfectly designed for this pistol

    https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produ...dxr.php?mid=25

    IMG_5670.JPG
    I have trijicon hd in orange on my sig 229. I need to sell my xdm and buy a set of these for the fn and the sig 220 I have coming. Just have them all the same


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Troublesx10 and FNS1965 thanked this.

  10. #19
    FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    35
    Thanked
    23 times
    Both the black FNS9c I ordered from my LGS and the FDE FNS9c I'm waiting on from the FN Pro Shop comes with 3 magazines. However, they both fell under the LEMD program so that must be the difference.

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RivanFNX45 View Post
    Both the black FNS9c I ordered from my LGS and the FDE FNS9c I'm waiting on from the FN Pro Shop comes with 3 magazines. However, they both fell under the LEMD program so that must be the difference.
    Yeah I asked here and contacted fnh to verify I wasn't being screwed over


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Two FNP-9 16rd magazines for Two FNP-40-357 magazines
    By Dylan85 in forum FN Guns and FN Items For Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 08:28 PM
  2. SCAR 17S magazines: D&H vs Belgian Cage Magazines
    By bluestarfish in forum FN SCAR 17S
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 09:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 06:30 PM
  4. WWT: NIB 20rd FNAR Magazines For NIB 20rd Black SCAR 17 Magazines
    By BeagleScar in forum FN Guns and FN Items For Trade
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 01:24 PM
  5. sold Five-seveN 10rd Magazines / FS2000 10rd Magazines
    By FNTim in forum FN Guns and FN items For Sale
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:34 PM

Search tags for this page

how many magazines are fn pistols shipped with

Click on a term to search for related topics.