FNS-9 Gear

FN Forum

Google Search

Thread: FNS-9 Gear

FNS-9 Gear

I just purchased an FNS-9 last week and was hoping to get some help finding accessories for it. I know that with this being a newer gun there is not much out there. If possible I would like to get some suggestions from other FNS owners on accessories the use with their gun. I am interested in finding some holsters inside and outside the waistband. I am also looking into lasers and flashlights for the accessory rail. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Streamlight TLR-2 for a light/laser combo, or I'd go with the TLR-3 personally (I don't need/want a laser).

Raven Concealment makes an excellent OWB belt and can make it with the light attached.

IWB I recommend Crossbreed Supertucks. Can't have a light/laser attached, but they're very comfy. Oh, the Raven can be made as an IWB holster as well, just use a different attachment method.
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by djv38 View Post
    Streamlight TLR-2 for a light/laser combo, or I'd go with the TLR-3 personally (I don't need/want a laser).

Raven Concealment makes an excellent OWB belt and can make it with the light attached.

IWB I recommend Crossbreed Supertucks. Can't have a light/laser attached, but they're very comfy. Oh, the Raven can be made as an IWB holster as well, just use a different attachment method.
    Do you have the TLR-3? I was looking at this but read some reviews about the plastic breaking where the light mounts to the rail. I agree with you on the laser. It is more of nice to have attachment than a need to have attachment. I have also read that the lasers on the TLR series can have problems adjusting and can break pretty easy.

As for the holsters, have you used both of these holsters? I like the idea of being able to make the OWB holster an IWB holster; however I want something comfortable. I was looking into the RKBA Tuckable IWB but was unable to find many reviews on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I do not have a TLR-3, but am considering getting one soon. I don't have a huge need for it at the moment and it would be strictly on my bedside gun.

I have used both the holsters I mentioned, however I have not used the Raven IWB. From what I hear, it is pretty comfortable, but I prefer leather next to my skin.
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

James,
    Look down the forum there is a great thread on all the holster options we have found over the past year or so.
    Since the FNS has a standard rail feel free to pick up any other accessories you want!
    BTW that thread has several links to companies that are doing custom holsters for the FNS.
    Paris

You can never be too prepared.

Sponsored Links