Apex just infomed me that they have a trigger possibly in development for the FNS.

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Apex just infomed me that they have a trigger possibly in development for the FNS.

Apex just infomed me that they have a trigger possibly in development for the FNS.

They said they've been toying with the idea and to keep my eyes peeled. Very good news! If you can, get on their facebook or email them and encourage them to follow through!

That would be awesome!
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

That would be GREAT!!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Yeah I'm excited and I hope they release something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wav3form View Post
    They said they've been toying with the idea and to keep my eyes peeled. Very good news! If you can, get on their facebook or email them and encourage them to follow through!

I looked for their Facebook page but could not find it. Could you show their name as it is on Facebook??
    John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Hope it's better than the kit they make for the M&P. Not impressed with that at all. Would like the option, though I'm perfectly satisfied with the stock trigger.
    Director:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

Quote Originally Posted by Just me View Post
    I looked for their Facebook page but could not find it. Could you show their name as it is on Facebook??
    I think this is it, boss:

https://www.facebook.com/apex.tactical.1?fref=ts
    Just me thanked this.
    Director:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Yes that's it, apex tactical. I'll be honest, I love the FNS-9 trigger and I just got back from shooting another 100 rounds through my new gun. At this time it has 205 rounds through her and absolutely no failures and the accuracy is terrific. My dad just bought a new Sig 226 Navy and I did just as well with my FNS as I did with his Sig. Man that Sig is a sweet gun though, the single action trigger pull is outstanding.

Anyway, back to the FNS... the trigger pull is now really smooth, no creep, no stacking and a very clean break. The only thing I would like is to reduce the pull weight but other than that, I love it.

I've been very pleased with mine, thus far. About 1200 rnds down. Didn't do anything special to the trigger except for a little Tetra grease where the trigger bar comes into contact with the slide stops. My trigger gauge says it's 8lbs or so, but it sure doesn't feel that heavy. It's the only handgun of mine I've shot, aside from my Kahr PM9 BUG since I got it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by wav3form View Post
    Yes that's it, apex tactical. I'll be honest, I love the FNS-9 trigger and I just got back from shooting another 100 rounds through my new gun. At this time it has 205 rounds through her and absolutely no failures and the accuracy is terrific. My dad just bought a new Sig 226 Navy and I did just as well with my FNS as I did with his Sig. Man that Sig is a sweet gun though, the single action trigger pull is outstanding.

Anyway, back to the FNS... the trigger pull is now really smooth, no creep, no stacking and a very clean break. The only thing I would like is to reduce the pull weight but other than that, I love it.
    Director:

Wonder how long to get to market

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links