FN Herstal Firearms banner

Galloway Springs

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Fast Eddie 919 
#1 · (Edited)
Galloway Precision :: FN Performance :: FNS Performance Parts

Anybody try these yet?

I was just fixing to order a trigger bar and RTK trigger for my LC9, I thought I might save myself some shipping costs and order it all together.

My only reservation with the lighter striker spring, is my FNS9 eats everything right now. Galloway's caveat is that you will need to feed it factory brass. I like the Stainless guide rod and they have an 18# factory spring, but they recommend the 15# guide rod spring for lighter hand loads. I can only assume they mean 115gr plinking ammo. If I had the break in problems I've read that some of you have had, I might consider it. I'm wondering why I would want to do that. While we do have fun at the range and what have you, this gun also has a job to do. It has been 100% reliable over 2,500 or so rounds we have fed it. OTOH, it's cheap and if I don't like it, or if it makes the gun less reliable, I can always put the factory guts back in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.