FNX 9 vs Springfield XD9

FN Forum

FNX 9 vs Springfield XD9

I went to the range today with one of my buddies, i brought my FNX and he forgot his S&W .40 so he rented the XD. When i bought the FNX a few weeks back i was deciding between it and the XD. I am so glad i got the FNX. IMHO it has better ergonomics (for my hand), better accuracy, better sights and a much better trigger.

My friend after shooting the FNX said that he was on his way to the gun shop to go buy one. He was very impressed.

So far 2 of my friends and my father in law have shot the FNX and all of them liked it a lot better than their guns (S&W .40, Beretta PX4 and a Sig P250).

I am so glad i decided on this one.
    FNX - 9

Senior Member GO AHEAD PUNK, MAKE MY DAY BlitzPig's Avatar
    I really think the FNX will be the pistol that finally hits a home run for FN in the mainstream civilian market in the US.

I've had similar experiences showing my FNX-9 to other shooters. No matter what they currently own, they walk away impressed with the FN.
    "To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature" - T.E. Lawrence

Senior Member KIRK'S AWAY TEAM (blue shirt) Keith D.'s Avatar

fn vs xd

I took some friends out to the desert with my FNX 40 and they were amazed at the accuracy it is capable of. My friends were shooting a springfield xdm .45, S&W sigma 9mm and a H&K USP 40 and none had the accuracy of my FNX 40( they shot it as well with better results so its not based on anyones skill level) though my sig p220 with night sites did make a much tighter group at 25 yards i still recommend the fnx to everyone i know as it is much less costly and safer to use.
    "A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it." Robert H Boatman

"Oderunt dum Metuant"

Hi,
    I agree, all you gotta do is show it to someone, they like the feel and fit in their hand, then let them shoot it and they start asking where the best place to buy one is.
    FN doesn't have to sell these guns, they sell themselves.
    Be American, Buy American

Proud member, NRA & TSRA

Links