FN Herstal Firearms banner

Judochop Charging Handle?

62K views 345 replies 152 participants last post by  Dizzy82 
#1 ·
I know that Judochop was banned for not going the proper route of registering as a Vendor, but how do I go about getting ahold of him to purchase one of these. I went over to ar15.com, but his inbox is full and he hasn't logged in since 22 February.

I have a used FS2000 on its way to me, and I don't want the stock charging handle breaking on me for any reason, although I don't rough house my weapons anyway. I don't know how the previous owner treated the handle.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

#28 ·
Got my handle today. :?

#31 ·
Got mine today!

EDIT: Incredibly easy installation (Believe me, I have a knack for turning the quick and simple into the long and complex). It took a couple minutes. Looks great, works great.

#33 ·
Yep, I have heard nothing but good things about Judo's work :shock:

#37 ·
Can someone send me the info too? I want to order but have no clue where to place an order.

#40 ·
#43 ·
Gasoline??? :grin:

#47 ·
I haven't installed mine yet. :roll:

#48 ·
Seriously, all you need is a small punch tool about the same size of the expansion pin holding the piece in place. I pushed mine out with little effort. Swap to the metal handle, re-insert the expansion pin. All done.. Literally about 2 minutes..

#53 ·
I ordered one last night and just got the email stating it shipped with a tracking number. So far great service and fast shipping. As soon as I geat my weapon in I will install so I can get my judochop on.

#62 ·
That's messed up. You still a sponsor???

#55 ·
Finally picked up a rifle to install my handle on last night. :th_bounce:

Installed in about 4 minutes. Only took that long because I had some idiotic trouble lining up the hole to put the pin back in... 100% operator error.

Looks and feels like it should have from the factory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.