FN Herstal Firearms banner

I have a decision to make

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Buku Ringo 
#1 ·
So last night I am sitting there admiring my FS2k.....you know, fondling, drooling and all that, and my wife says "Cant you play with one of your other guns?" So I ask "What do you mean?" She said she thinks the 2k looks funny....its "stubby and weird" (dont go there) I was floored! She asked me if she "had" to like it. I said of course you do! Anyway she said it isnt her favorite so I dont think she is my favorite anymore! Tee Hee!

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey "gas" if I am reading between the lines I think your wife just gave you approval to make a new purchase of a weapon that is not "stubby & weird" and consequently not funny looking. My suggestion would be that you run out and purchase an FNX 45 Tac....I bet she will think that one is sexy:)
Oooooohhhh how I want one! That is definitely on my short list! It will be mine.....oh yes......it will be mine!

#6 ·
Sounds like approval to me also...

My wife ( the Colonel ) won't even talk about things of this nature....

#8 ·
Can your wife talk to my wife? Im praying for the day she give me that speech about one of my guns. I will use that against her and buy a new Benelli M4... bet she'll love that one!
She likes my M4! She has said that it is a "pretty nice shotgun" so that made me feel warm and fuzzy!

#12 ·
.....you know, fondling, drooling and all that...its "stubby and weird"... She asked me if she "had" to like it. I said of course you do!
So much of that post feels like a letter to Penthouse gone terribly wrong.

#13 ·
Its funny that you say that because there was a sexual reference in the conversation last night but I figured I should omit it out of respect for the sensitive. I did have a disclaimer in the original post. (dont go there).......you went there. :?

#19 ·
My wife was not thrilled when I told her I was getting my FS2000, until she saw it for herself. She says it looks bad ass, especially from the front view a thug breaking into the house would get when she points it at him. So she wants me to keep it in our bedroom instead of locked up in the den safe. So maybe the OP's wife just needs a little encouragement. Or an eye checkup.

#24 ·
After 20 years, my wife has realized that "just one more" is ,in reality, an infinite loop.

Reactions: asrassoc
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.