FNX-45 FDE magazines, FNX-45 holsters, FN Shooter's packs - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    2/3 holster setups remain. Let's make a deal!

FNX-45 kydex holster molded for surefire x300 light - $35 shipped or best offer

FNX-45 Shooter's Pack includes the paddle holster, the mag carrier, and training barrel. No packaging or belt slide. $45 shipped or best offer.

any interesting trades considered in addition to the long list above. Almost any AR15 or AR10 accessories, etc.
    Ex-FN Fanatic. NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
    + FNX .45 FDE mags and holsters
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FNX45-Tactical Gun Leather

My Handmade Rig just came in from Nightingale in Ohio; WOW. Kevin did a fantastic job like usual at a very good price so the wait time was worth it. He is the best of every maker I've used in the last 35 years. I have outfitted my 45 with a low Profile Rail Laser, Red Dot Sight Laser and the Grizzly Muzzle Brake I had made in Stainless with the matching Dark Earth Finish. I open and conceal carry every day and my Rig (See Photo) sits snug and comfortable easily carrying the weight. It's my go-to, am not reaching for the HK, Glock or all the others in my collection except to tote the 380 Colt Mustang or 22 Magnum Darringer as a back-up. Nightingale has a number of different styles I have but this worked best for this firearm. I liked the Natural and Shark Accent with a black liner at about $300.
    Regards,
    BMHTEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by Performify View Post
    2/3 holster setups remain. Let's make a deal!

FNX-45 kydex holster molded for surefire x300 light - $35 shipped or best offer

FNX-45 Shooter's Pack includes the paddle holster, the mag carrier, and training barrel. No packaging or belt slide. $45 shipped or best offer.

any interesting trades considered in addition to the long list above. Almost any AR15 or AR10 accessories, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links