FNX-45 FDE magazines, FNX-45 holsters, FN Shooter's packs

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FNX-45 FDE magazines, FNX-45 holsters, FN Shooter's packs

Multiple items for sale left over from selling my FNX-45 Tactical and FNX-45.

1. 9x FNX-45 15-round magazines in FDE. These retail for $50 each from FN's estore.
    yes, I know 8 are pictured below, found one more after I shot the pics. All are like-new condition. Either brand new in wrapper or have been used for 2-3 range trips at maximum. These fit both the FNX-45 Tactical and the regular FNX-45. Also supposedly fit the FNP-45 but no personal guarantees there.
    $35/each, $65 for two, $90 for three, or $265 for all nine. All prices include shipping / insurance. No sales to ban states without proper LEO documentation.

2. FNX-45 kydex holster molded for surefire x300 light - $35 shipped Can't remember the brand on this and can't find it marked. Very nice and thin profile. When the FNX was my bedside gun, stored it with the light mounted in this holster inside the drawer safe. This does not fit the tactical version, just the FNX-45.

3. FNX-45 BladeTech IDPA Competition Set - sells for $90 from BladeTech - kydex holster for the gun, magazine holster. FNH logo on the outside of the holster. Two sets available (two holsters, two mag pouches - even though i only took pics of one mag pouch, i have both). One set has belt slide backing, one set has paddle holster backing. These do NOT fit the tactical versions, just the FNX-45. Buy both sets for $80 shipped and you get a yellow plastic training barrel included.
    3a: FNX-45 BladeTech IDPA holster kit with belt slide back plate + magazine holster - $45 shipped
    3b: FNX-45 BladeTEch IDPA holster kit with paddle holster back plate + magazine holster - $45 shipped
    If you just want the pistol holster by itself vs. the pack, happy to separate at $30 shipped, as the magazine holster fits my HK45 mags just fine...

Trades:
    - CZ or HK pistols in 9mm or .45
    - Gen3 (M3) Magpul Pmags, either AR15 or SR25 platform, with preference to windowed versions
    - HK45 or HK45C magazines or accessories
    - Wilson ETM-V magazines (8-rd)
    - Wilson Compact magazines (7-rd)
    - CZ 75 magazines or accessories
    - Primary Arms Advanced Microdot or Aimpoint micro
    - quality spotting scope
    - 1-6 or 1-8 variable optics
    - Surefire scout series or similar light

I can add cash on my side for the right deal. try me with anything else, worst you can hear is "no thanks"

1. Magazines:

Holster spread:

2. FNX-45 Kydex holster for gun with Surefire x300 light:

3a: belt slide holster set

3b: paddle holster set

Ex-FN Fanatic. NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
    + FNX .45 FDE mags and holsters
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

apologies, mix up on pictures, here's the close up of the front of the paddle holster:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Three mags sold. Six remaining.

$35/each, $65 for two, $90 for three, or $175 for all six remaining

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

all magazines are spoken for.

let's make a deal on the holsters!

Bladetech set update:

Set 3A is as-new from Bladetech, with original packaging. Includes both the belt-slide and the paddle holster attachments, the mag carrier, the training barrel. This set is now $50 shipped.

Set 3B now includes the paddle holster, the mag carrier, and training barrel. No packaging or belt slide. This set is $45 shipped.

Motivated seller, let's make a deal.

New pics below:

Thanks for the 3 mags, Super quick shipping, I was expecting them next week they showed up Saturday.

glad to hear sir.

bump for the holsters which are all still available. Let's make a deal!

all mags spoken for, but all three holsters still available. let's make a deal!

2. FNX-45 kydex holster molded for surefire x300 light - $35 shipped

3A - as-new FNX-45 Shooters Pack from Bladetech, with original packaging. Includes both the belt-slide and the paddle holster attachments, the mag carrier, the training barrel. $50 shipped.

3B - FNX-45 Shooter's Pack includes the paddle holster, the mag carrier, and training barrel. No packaging or belt slide. $45 shipped.

any interesting trades considered in addition to the long list above. AR15 or AR10 accessories, etc.

I'll take the 3A kit. PM sent
    - Mike -

Benefactor Life Member

Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

$50 Payment was sent for the 3A kit on the 11th.

Thanks again and I'll post feedback when the items arrive and would like the same
    - Mike -

Benefactor Life Member

Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links