PAYPAL WARNING: ONLY SHIP TO PP VERIFIED ADDRESS

FN Forum

Google Search
    FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

PAYPAL WARNING: ONLY SHIP TO PP VERIFIED ADDRESS

If you have to use paypal

The biggest scam out right now using Paypal is as a follows.

If you are the seller, Only ship your product to the verified Paypal address.

There have been many scammers out there that have hacked others PP accounts. They will give you some story, like I am out of town right now, or I have moved, or It is a gift, can you ship it there....

Don't do it. You will not be covered and you will be out your item and paypal will yank the funds from your account.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Good point brought up by "CETANE"

If paypal knows it is a gun or a gun related part, they can snatch your money also

Use Postal money orders or Walmart money orders(cheaper)
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

IF you " gift" the money on paypal there is no address as it is not supposed to be goods. You are not covered.

Generally I just add the extra 3% to my payment and I am covered as j have a confirmed address. BUT if paypal has riles about gun parts etc then even if you made a claim you are still not covered.

So the risk is about the same. If you sent a MO and the goods were " not as described". To bad. You have that defense on paypal.

I have had great luck/service from paypal. It is worth the % as I deal with overseas buyers half the time. My business is not gun or gun related.

Eddie

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

thks good info

Sponsored Links