FS: SCAR 16s with OpMod FDE EoTech + G23, FS2000 with EoTech, FAL, all with extras

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By Performify

Thread: FS: SCAR 16s with OpMod FDE EoTech + G23, FS2000 with EoTech, FAL, all with extras

FS: SCAR 16s with OpMod FDE EoTech + G23, FS2000 with EoTech, FAL, all with extras

Buying a house and am forced to sell some gear that I'd rather not sell (especially at this time).

Several of these are set up as packages intentionally for those who have missed out on their opportunity to stock up on these key items.
    You can pick up the gun you've always wanted, before they're banned or otherwise nerfed, plus spare pre-ban magazines and hard-to-find ammo all in one place at one easy price.

Face-to-face with Florida driver's license within 1 hour of Tampa / St. Pete area.
    Will ship insured to your FFL out of state. If your FFL won't accept private party shipments, add $50 for shipping.
    All prices include shipping and stated value insurance.
    Payment by cashier's check, money order, or wire. If you need to pay some other way, let's talk.
    I'd be open to partial trades of other FN guns but would have to be mostly cash on your part. Open to FN handguns in .45ACP only.

Several deals here with positive feedback, plus numerous positive feedback on AR15.com, you can buy with confidence. FYI, items are listed elsewhere and locally.
    I think all the prices are reasonable to current listings and recent sales. I sold my other SCAR package on ARFCOM for full asking price before listing this here. Happy to have PM feedback (or offers) if you think otherwise...

ITEM #1 - FN Scar 16s FDE - blemished version, unfired.
    If you're not familiar (then what are you doing on this forum? blemished version means slight discoloration in the color around a few of the screws due to early painting process problems; carries full FN factory support like any other guns. Unfired.
    Comes with:
    - OpMod FDE EOTech MPO II EXPS3-0 Holosight with G23 3X Magnifier. (brand new)
    - 1x FN 30-round magazine
    - 6 extra 30-round AR-15 metal magazines in FDE with FDE magpul ranger pulls
    - 1000 rounds of high quality M193 (Prvi) in ammo can with desicant.
    - factory box

Will sell as follows:

• $5,250 for the whole package.
    • $4,700 for the whole package, minus the ammo

I'll consider selling the gun separate of the optic ONLY if I get reasonable offers for both, or if the optic sells first. I'd expect approx $3900 for the rifle and $900 for the OpMod Optics, shipped.

(edited to block out serial)

(edited to highlight factory blemish)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM #2 - FN FS2000 - OD Green.
    Unfired, brand new. OD Green color.
    - Factory box
    - Factory FN magazine.
    - 5 extra 30-round AR-15 metal magazines
    - 1000 rounds of high quality M193 (Prvi) in ammo can with desicant
    - available with or without brand new EoTech 552.A65

Will split as follows:

• Whole package price of $3300 with everything.
    • Buy gun + EOTech without the ammo for $2650.
    • Gun + magazines only (no Eotech) for $2300.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM #3 - DSA FN-style FAL Stg58 - new, never fired. built-in bipod. Sling, official FN FAL manual. DS38XXX serial. 17 total magazines.

• Stg58 + 17 total mags: $1600

Additional 5.56 AMMO available, ships free with rifle purchase:

1000 rounds of top-quality M193 (prvi, IMI or Lake City) in sealed ammo can with desicant: $750 shipped

1000 rounds of top-quality armor-piercing M855 (prvi) in sealed ammo can with desicant: $1000 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is the fs2000 a overrun model?

Yes. FS2000 is 3830009000 model per sticker on the box.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

BCG Pic Pron by request. Still has the factory grease, etc.

FS2000 is Sold Pending Funds.

FAL is Sold Pending Funds.

New price and bundle on the one remaining gun:

ITEM #2 - FN Scar 16s FDE - factory "blemished" version, unfired. if you're not familiar, blemished version means slight discoloration in the color around a few of the screws due to early painting process problems -- see pics for exact detail. Carries full FN warranty and factory support, like any other quality FN gun.
    This gun is 100% Unfired. Comes with:
    - OpMod FDE EOTech MPO II EXPS3-0 Holosight with G23 3X Magnifier.
    - 6 extra FDE 30-round magazines with Magpul ranger pulls
    - 1000 rounds of high quality M193 (Prvi) in ammo can with desicant.
    - factory box
    - factory paperwork and FN-branded gun lock

$5,250 for the whole package.
    Will split as follows:
    - whole package, minus the ammo: $4,700
    - Scar 16s blem + FN mag + 6 FDE mags: $3,900

all prices include shipping and stated value insurance.
    Take $100 off package price for FTF in Tampa/St. Pete

Only the blem scar left, will do $5000 flat for a quick sale for the whole package (Scar + opmod optics package + 6 extra FDE mags with ranger pulls, plus 1k rounds of ammo) or $4500 flat for the package minus the ammo.
    Kobiejohn thanked this.

ONE ITEM REMAINING. Added pictures of the BONUS FDE MAGAZINES!

Buying a house and am forced to sell some gear that I'd rather not sell (especially at this time).

Set up as a package intentionally for those who have missed out on their opportunity to stock up on these key items.
    You can pick up the gun you've always wanted, before they're banned or otherwise nerfed, plus spare pre-ban magazines and hard-to-find ammo all in one place at one easy price.

Face-to-face with Florida driver's license within 1 hour of Tampa / St. Pete area.
    Will ship insured to your FFL out of state. If your FFL won't accept private party shipments, add $50 for shipping.
    All prices include shipping and stated value insurance.
    Payment by cashier's check, money order, or wire. If you need to pay some other way, let's talk.
    I'd be open to partial trades of any other FN guns but would have to be mostly cash on your part. Open to FN handguns in .45ACP only please.

Several deals here with positive feedback, plus numerous positive feedback on AR15.com, you can buy with confidence. FYI, items are listed elsewhere and locally.
    I think all the prices are reasonable to current listings and recent sales. I sold my other SCAR package on ARFCOM for full asking price before listing this here. Happy to have PM feedback (or offers) if you think otherwise...

ITEM #1 - FN Scar 16s FDE - blemished version, unfired.
    If you're not familiar (then what are you doing on this forum? blemished version means slight discoloration in the color around a few of the screws due to early painting process problems; carries full FN factory support like any other guns. Unfired.
    Comes with:
    - OpMod FDE EOTech MPO II EXPS3-0 Holosight with G23 3X Magnifier. (brand new, never out of the box)
    - 7 extra 30-round AR-15 metal magazines in FDE with FDE magpul ranger pulls
    - 1000 rounds of high quality M193 (Lake City) in ammo can with desicant.
    - factory box, factory paperwork, factory gun lock

Will sell as follows:

• $5,000 for the whole package.
    • $4,400 for the whole package, minus the ammo

I'll consider selling the gun separate of the optic ONLY if I get reasonable offers for both, or if the optic sells first.
    I'd expect approx $3750 for the rifle and $950 for the OpMod Optics, shipped.

(edited to block out serial)

(edited to highlight factory blemish)

Additional 5.56 AMMO available, ships free with rifle purchase:

1000 rounds of top-quality M193 (Lake City) in sealed ammo can with desicant: $700 shipped

1000 rounds of top-quality armor-piercing M855 (prvi) in sealed ammo can with desicant: $1000 shipped[/QUOTE]

Sponsored Links