FNP 45 and FNX 45 for sale

FN Forum

FNP 45 and FNX 45 for sale

Hello I have a FNX 45 and FNP 45 for sale. Both have night sights and about 200 rounds each through them. They are in Like New condition. Each one comes with the original box, 3 15 round mags, paperwork etc. I am asking $775 for the FNX and $675 for the FNP. I will cover the cost of shipping and transfer. These firearms are in NH and if you wish to do a face to face we can meet at any gun dealer local to me in NH. I am looking for a two tone FNX 40 with night sights and would entertain a trade for one. I will take a discrete paypal gift, a money order, or personal check and I will only ship to a state where 15 round mags are legal and only to a FFL from my FFL. I won't refuse any reasonable offer if you wish to purchase both weapons. Feel free to PM me or post in the thread if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Woops I posted this half asleep. I meant to put for prices $675 for the FNX and $575 for the FNP. New these run about 700 to 800 for the FNX with Night Sights and the FNP runs 600 to 700 with Night Sight so you are getting a great deal. I am covering the cost of transfer + shipping as well.

Price Reduction $650 for the FNX and $550 for the FNP. I won't refuse any reasonable offer and I am still covering shipping + transfer fee. Thanks for looking

Price reduction $550 for the FNX and $450 for the FNP buyer pays transfer + shipping. If you want to purchase them as a pair $950 and I can do combined shipping. Thanks for looking

Last price reduction before I put them out to bind on Gunbroker. $500 for the FNX and $400 for the FNP buyer pays transfer + shipping. I will sell both for $850. Thanks for looking.

Sold pending payments

Links