Huntertown Shroud

FN Forum

Google Search

Huntertown Shroud

Thank you for letting me purchase this from you. There are some internet threads that said the Huntertown shroud was to tight pressed against the receiver. For those searching this shroud be advised that it works fine. It is a tad bit tighter than the FN OEM but there was enough of a gap left to be assured that the barrel is not getting squished/bowed which leads to inaccuracy and inconsistent shots (had that happen with a Bushmaster M17 conversion till I figured it out). Item was like new and threading was perfect for the barrel and the 1/2x28 muzzle attachments. For some reason the 1/2x28 threads were painted as the black color came right off when I applied CLP. Not an issue but why bother painting it if it comes right off with cleaner. GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD SELLER! THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-in-Eastbay View Post
    Thank you for letting me purchase this from you. There are some internet threads that said the Huntertown shroud was to tight pressed against the receiver. For those searching this shroud be advised that it works fine. It is a tad bit tighter than the FN OEM but there was enough of a gap left to be assured that the barrel is not getting squished/bowed which leads to inaccuracy and inconsistent shots (had that happen with a Bushmaster M17 conversion till I figured it out). Item was like new and threading was perfect for the barrel and the 1/2x28 muzzle attachments. For some reason the 1/2x28 threads were painted as the black color came right off when I applied CLP. Not an issue but why bother painting it if it comes right off with cleaner. GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD SELLER! THANKS!
    HI that goes to show you the internet is FULL of BS ERS most of them dont even OWN a PS90. ( well I read this 10 years ago!) I seen 2 of these put on THIS year and they showed me there guns and that had NO problems. I am Glad your happy. that's whay I LOOKED at the 2 installed on the guns Or I would not of bought the Tube you got from me thanks for the GOOD word john

Sponsored Links