Trijicon MRO on a PS90 with a Design Machine Mount. - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thanks Tree23Thanks

Thread: Trijicon MRO on a PS90 with a Design Machine Mount.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter

drmaudio,
    Thank you very much for the GREAT video review, very nice. That tightness in the rear is gone now, I made a compound angle to take an extra .002" off because these things vary a little. I'm glad you like it, seems like a lot of people do I can't keep the MRO mount on the shelf. The SBR should be no problem as long as the receiver is the same. (If it doesn't work you can always send it back.) Thanks again, Duane.

Quote Originally Posted by fullcase View Post
    drmaudio,
    Thank you very much for the GREAT video review, very nice. That tightness in the rear is gone now, I made a compound angle to take an extra .002" off because these things vary a little. I'm glad you like it, seems like a lot of people do I can't keep the MRO mount on the shelf. The SBR should be no problem as long as the receiver is the same. (If it doesn't work you can always send it back.) Thanks again, Duane.
    Thanks for the great product and solution. It was not much more than the width of the finish. .002" will definitely do it.

I don't know, but I actually like the tightness of the mount. Makes me confident that the mount will not come loose with too much abuse on the gun. Either way, it is nice to see Duane continuously contribute to the PS90 club. Thanks!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Great video, I just bought a PS90 and was looking for the best optics solution for it. I think I found it. I'll be putting my order in tomorrow. I took the gun out yesterday and put 200 rounds through it, what a great weapon. We had a shoot day with the guys and after an hour of shooting I brought out my secret weapon. Some had never seen one and nobody had ever fired one but everyone loved it. I bought the Five Seven last year and since then I've been waiting to get PS90 now I got the set.

Quote Originally Posted by gaffrig24 View Post
    Great video, I just bought a PS90 and was looking for the best optics solution for it. I think I found it. I'll be putting my order in tomorrow. I took the gun out yesterday and put 200 rounds through it, what a great weapon. We had a shoot day with the guys and after an hour of shooting I brought out my secret weapon. Some had never seen one and nobody had ever fired one but everyone loved it. I bought the Five Seven last year and since then I've been waiting to get PS90 now I got the set.
    Thank you. Yes, it is always a big head turner at the range.
    endlezzdrift thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretarion View Post
    I don't know, but I actually like the tightness of the mount. Makes me confident that the mount will not come loose with too much abuse on the gun. Either way, it is nice to see Duane continuously contribute to the PS90 club. Thanks!!
    Agreed

Installed this same exact setup today and love my ps90 even more than before. Cant wait for the next range trip. The mount was difficult to get on at the rear but I like that its so tight.

Bought a PS90 recently. Once I got on this forum, I was pleasantly surprised to find a wealth of information. This thread in particular cemented the configuration I will use for a sight solution. I purchased the MRO and made the order with Design Machine for the mount. A couple of weeks after the order, I called to see where I stood in the shipping order. (Excited, ya know.) Duane called me back and we had a great conversation about the order. (and life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) A truly great guy and he let me know that my mount is due in shortly. Highly recommended, even in advance of the receipt of my order. Though my PS90 will not be unique, I'll drop a couple of pics just to update the thread. Thanks to all who share the knowledge. It is appreciated.

MRO mounted to Design Machine mount. Snacks ready, too.

20160623_155236.jpg

Finished.

20160623_162425.jpg
    Last edited by audiofreq; 06-23-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    BigBuckeyeGuy thanked this.

Great video, thanks for sharing!!!
    AMP PS90 trigger install:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Jan. 20, 2017 FREEDOM!!!

Here's mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pilot4prophet; 07-28-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    BigBuckeyeGuy thanked this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links