The Gun Geek's Completed PS90 - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree30Thanks

Thread: The Gun Geek's Completed PS90

I'm looking for a case for mine, this one seems like a pretty good option, thanks for sharing! I'd much rather have a hard case that I can lock but the only one I see is really expensive Might get it someday even so.
    Just got 2 promoted pawn side rails for mine too, I really like how the laser max on yours fits into this, have you seen a green laser option in this kind?

Yes, they do have both green & red versions of the Uni. I picked up mine at Optics Planet, and they have both. I went with the red for the longer battery life, since the purpose for mine is indoor use.
    Omnislug thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunGeek View Post
    Fullcase,
    I don't have difficulty picking up the dot, however my unscientific perception is it's a fraction of a second slower. Once I get in more time with the rifle maybe I'll run time trials between the two. For close in, the 3.25 would be better.
    Thanks for sharing your setup info. I recently purchased a PS90 and have been reading up on the options for optics. I'll be on the lookout for your further evaluation between the 1 MOA & 3.25 MOA RMRs.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

thanks, I looked on optics planet, it's a little more expensive that I thought, the green version is almost $300, better profile than most though. Just got a promoted pawn carbon fiber side rail for both sides of mine ( highly recommend these, VERY light and look awesome , so it's definitely getting a light and laser.

Nice kit!!!
    AMP PS90 trigger install:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Jan. 20, 2017 FREEDOM!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links