FN Herstal Firearms banner

Ps90 Design Machine T2 mount

6K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Omnislug 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to design machine. I mounted my aimpoint T-2 to their mount made for a more natural head position compared to the stock fn rail which is worthless.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good!!! :?

#7 ·
I am interested in a T1 mount but I have 2 questions.
  1. I already have side rails that I want to continue to use so would you be able to ship the longer screws needed to be able to attach them with your mount?
  2. With the way your mount sits and the way the T1 sits on the mount, is there still enough room to have a Surefire x300 mounted on the side rail where the T1 dial is and still operate the dial without problems?

#10 ·
looks good. i have seven T2s and two H1s sitting in a box under the bed...only because i have nothing to mount them on. i think I'm going to get rid of my EOTECH HHS setup and start with this for my PS90.

just curious though...can i use the factory rails with this mount?

#13 ·
very glad I found this thread. Just looking at Design Machine's mount and regretting spending the money on a lesser sight. Think i'm going to take back and invest in a burris fastfire3. They sit so much lower! this is looking so much better than what I have set up now. should have waited and done more research,:-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.