Taxes are in, PS90 in possession this weekend! YAY!

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree11Thanks
  • 4 Post By Omnislug
  • 4 Post By mjk1
  • 1 Post By BigBuckeyeGuy
  • 1 Post By SONYtec
  • 1 Post By Omnislug

Thread: Taxes are in, PS90 in possession this weekend! YAY!

Taxes are in, PS90 in possession this weekend! YAY!

so I'm going to portland this weekend to get my new favorite tool. Might wait to actually buy till next weekend when we have a gun-show. don't really want to get a used one at all since I am the kind of ocd person who actually cleans his guns every time he shoots them. already have 500 rounds waiting, got plans for training with my lady who also likes shooting and i'm pretty sure she will like the ps90 better than the S&W M&P 15-22 she already really likes and liked the walther G22 bullpup even more ( but that was FAR FAR to over complicated with many small parts and springs easily lost and a nightmare to clean) good news is I have someone to help me pay for ammo! Lucky me to end up with such a partner!

What are the top things I should be looking for if you don't mind?
    M1P90, Smurky, Big Muddy and 1 others thanked this.

Congrats!! She is a special kind if girl. You will love her!!

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    We try to do a lot for kids here @ The Kave ! Not to mention " Little Ladies ".
    LESTER, M1P90, Omnislug and 1 others thanked this.
    ORIGINALLY POSTED By " akitainu " As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo I will have one "

Project Warpath " Hillary Clinton Killed my Friends "..... !

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Omnislug-congrats on the tax check! Your gong to love your ps90! Pick up an Aimpoint Red Dot, it will make target acquisition and follow up shots much easier for you & your lady! Good luck next weekend on the hunt.
    Omnislug thanked this.

I put a Trijicon RMR with a Design Machine mount on mine to minimize the height over bore. If I was using the rail I would probably buy the EO-Tech with the flip to the side magnifier for long range. You both are going to love the PS90. Be careful, you may end up with two..

Ok Yes I DEFINITELY love it! only got out for a few hours on sunday but damn! tha's one fun to shoot gun! much louder than I would have guessed and that little round hit's quite a bit harder than I thought it would too. I was shooting ss197 sr, shot at those bouncy yellow self-healing targets, there is a lot of shredded brass stuck in them now. I also shot at the sign post pipe that was out there, it went through the first side of the pipe!!!! It looked to be close to 3/16" thick! I did NOT expect that at all. should have taken a picture but I don't feel the need to brag or boast. I'm sure some of you have done similar tests. Had a can of spray starch I shook up good and hit from about 20 yards that EXPLODED and flew those 20 yards right to where we were shooting, My lady had to step out of the way. Get these at the dollar store and have shot many with my 22lr but they never exploded!
    long story short, I am IMPRESSED. Still need to tune in my sight but i got it fairly close, but I want it as tack-driving as possible.
    Definitely worth the money I spent on it.
    Oh, for any that live in the Portland Oregon area U.S Guns LLC Is an EXCELLENT place to get your gear! VERY helpful and knowledgeable owner who really went out of his way to make sure I was an informed buyer and Had what I wanted.Highly recommended.
    Last edited by Omnislug; 03-13-2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: correction

Congrats, and enjoy this platform. It's a fun one.
    Omnislug thanked this.
    AMP PS90 trigger install:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Jan. 20, 2017 Obama leaves.

i'm having a blast already! the ergonomics are quite a bit different but I really like how secure and stable it feels. I can hold a dot with far less movement than with any other gun i've shot. to me this is way more valuable than any difficulty one might have learning a unique configuration. It's so curvy and nice to hold! lovin-it!
    Last edited by Omnislug; 03-14-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    SONYtec thanked this.

bbr
    Congrats! I've had my ps90 for just over a year, its super addicting... now you just need to get it SBR'd

don't plan on changing it really, i like how it is

Sponsored Links