Prices starting to come down - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: Prices starting to come down

Didn't get to it soon enough. Sold before I could get time off work to buy it.

No back to looking. Seems everybody sold out.

One of my local stores had a FDE 17s they were asking 3500 for.....Its been there awhile, last time I ducked in I now see its 3K.....

Picked up mine a few weeks ago new for $1199, best price I've seen. I was debating between the Kel-Tec RDB (5.56 bullpup) and the PS90, but the RDB is hard to find and the only one in town was priced $250 over retail... made my decision a no-brainer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I was considering the kel-tec RDB also, looks amazing but i've read a lot of negative reports on kel-tec weapons, and very VERY few on the ps90. plus I think if I had purchased a keltec i'd still want the ps90!
    But after buying the 90 I don't want a ket-tec anymore.

I think the RDB is more of a comparison to the FS2000. There is no substitution for the 5.7x28 cartridge. You either want it or not. With having a FsN for 4 years, and doing a bunch of loading for it already, was not much of an issue when time for a PS90 came.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnislug View Post
    I was considering the kel-tec RDB also, looks amazing but i've read a lot of negative reports on kel-tec weapons, and very VERY few on the ps90. plus I think if I had purchased a keltec i'd still want the ps90!
    But after buying the 90 I don't want a ket-tec anymore.
    Yeah Kel-Tec is usually hit or miss. This video (52 minutes long!) really puts it through its paces and all three reviewers really liked it. It only failed a 'mud soak' test, as it seems to lack a dust flap, which would be a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by kmiles View Post
    I think the RDB is more of a comparison to the FS2000. There is no substitution for the 5.7x28 cartridge. You either want it or not. With having a FsN for 4 years, and doing a bunch of loading for it already, was not much of an issue when time for a PS90 came.
    FS2000 was out of my budget other it would have been a consideration. I wasn't sure about the 5.7 round, but the capacity of the mag was a big selling point. I will say this: I've shopped all over town and haven't been able to find ANY 5.7 ammo for my new rifle! I'm gonna have to order it I guess. I've had the gun for a month but no bullets! I stopped at Gander Mountain last night, huge store, and they even had a PS90 there but no ammo. Availability and pricing of the ammo makes me wonder if I made the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticitizen View Post
    I've shopped all over town and haven't been able to find ANY 5.7 ammo for my new rifle! I'm gonna have to order it I guess. I've had the gun for a month but no bullets! I stopped at Gander Mountain last night, huge store, and they even had a PS90 there but no ammo. Availability and pricing of the ammo makes me wonder if I made the right call.
    Check out Palmetto State Armory.

They have the lowest price you will find on either SS197 or American Eagle (both of which should only be used for Range/Practice/Malfunction Drill use.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links