PS90 part source for magazine plunger-and maybe the catch

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree2Thanks
  • 1 Post By mpd3285
  • 1 Post By mpd3285

Thread: PS90 part source for magazine plunger-and maybe the catch

PS90 part source for magazine plunger-and maybe the catch

Can anyone help direct me where I can find the magazine catch plunger? I would greatly appreciate such. Purchase of the whole magazine catch/spring/plunger would be even better. The only parts source I found with my 3rd degree black belt skills googlefu was MGW and they were out of stock. My internet reading tells me the FN does not sell the parts directly-is that true? I thought I got a deal on my PS90 but maybe not so without this part. Any help would be much appreciated. THANKS!

Tried the FN Pro Shop. You have to email me to get Mo's email since he's not a registered vendor.

Hi Buffman. Been away from the forum as new to the PS90. I did email FN customer service and this is what they said. "To support the transfer of spare parts sales to Midwest Gun Works and the proper allocation of inventory volumes needed for on-site Service department warranty repairs, FNA will be limiting PS-90 spare part sales moving forward. Additional product lines will be added, as the transition becomes more fluid and progresses.

Sounds like bad news to me. I translate it as no more new PS90 parts being made and parts being hoarded by FN for warranty repairs only as they wish to drop this product from their lineup and then to sound like a really smart answer adding some gobbldeegookness at the end with a bunch of words that should never ever be used together in a sentence because this IM is progressing through a fluid environment to transition to a product line thread that provides the limited part needed to move forward to a satisfactory solution that best meets the needs of all FN owners in their ongoing commitment to provide a completely satisfying experience for all FN users. I will IM you Buffman for the email address to see if Mo can help out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I will look at my spare parts bin. I have a magazine catch, I'll look for the spring and plunger too.
    124C41 thanked this.

Attachment 86121----See attachment-----I have what you need if you want to PM me and we can make a deal to send them to you. I am active on Bullpup Forum, Fiveseven Forum, and ODT (The Outdoors Trader) if you want to confirm that I am not a scammer. I am new to the FN Forum.
    Last edited by mpd3285; 04-14-2017 at 07:49 AM.
    124C41 thanked this.

Another try at picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

PM sent to you Larry.

Sponsored Links