PS90 Value

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree13Thanks

Thread: PS90 Value

PS90 Value

Looking at purchasing a PS90. Has about 300 rounds down the pipe. Comes with three FN mags, 250 to 300 rounds of ammo. Has the gen 2 trigger pack and has the factory optic. I'm new to these guns, so wanted to make sure before I buy it. It will also come with a few hundred black tipped bullets for reloading. Don't reload, so those would be sold. Thoughts on the value of the gun?

Is it the black reticle sight or the white reticle?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

If you ever feel like no one cares if you live or die, try missing a few car payments.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Just some input.
    A never member joined a while ago and was looking for a Tri Rail, I sold him a very respectable , well kept , low round count Tri w/ Gen 2 pack for 1600 and a baby ACOG NIB for 2400 . The acog and tri-rail were sold together since that was the set-up I had in mind when I bought those several years ago.
    Not sure if that helps .
    LESTER, hillbillyjim, akitainu and 1 others thanked this.
    ORIGINALLY POSTED By " akitainu " As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo I will have one "

URIAH HEEP " Stealin when I should have been Buying " !

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I believe the reticle is black. I do know the housing of the optic is aluminum. Appreciate the input...

AGG
    Maybe $2K for just the rifle!!! Tony

Based on the feedback from mjk1, it should be in the 1600 to 1800 price range. Does the factory optic increase the value that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Fourrunner View Post
    Based on the feedback from mjk1, it should be in the 1600 to 1800 price range. Does the factory optic increase the value that much?
    Lots of PS90 owners seem to like them. If you decide you don't you can always sell it to recoup some $$$, as they seem to sell fast.
    akitainu and dank thanked this.
    Μολὼν λάβε

For what it is worth... I paid about $1600 for a new one with Gen 2 pack and black ring sight a few years ago. That is what they were selling them for at the local gun store.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

If you ever feel like no one cares if you live or die, try missing a few car payments.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    JIMO.... The Aluminum body Black Reticle has value, there are some models that were released w/ B Reticle as a set. They are marked on the box as being so...
    Amongst the zealot collectors... it's more valuable to have the set as released... or so one would think.... ( Since I have one ... that would make me a zealot collector )
    It's important that the Black Reticle's illumination ( tritium ) still glows .... but .... that can be rectified by M1Bullpup's REM T3.
    Of Course I have a BR Alum Body with one of those also. He does a nice job.

FNH & MGW have the B Ret ring sites listed at $600+ if they were ever to become available .

There was one recently listed on GB for sale starting at $350.... there was not 1 picture with the illumination @ low light conditions... which would lead me to believe it's dead.
    so $1800 for a Gen 2 in good shape with Alum body BR that still glows slightly.... sounds OK. Just compare to what cycles through GB... the PS pricing is mostly ridiculous.
    For some reason all the BR sights I have seen have a weak illumination, I wasn't into weapons or this platform back when these were coming out as brand new .... but I would suspect that they were always weak ?????

Maybe some of our more senior enthusiasts could chime in with that intel ?
    Last edited by mjk1; 04-07-2017 at 05:36 AM.
    M1P90 thanked this.
    ORIGINALLY POSTED By " akitainu " As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo I will have one "

URIAH HEEP " Stealin when I should have been Buying " !

I paid 1050 for NIB w/o optic 3 years ago. 2 years ago I paid 1450 for a used one with USG ring sight, rem T3, amp trigger and extended charging handles. It had less than a 1000 rounds through it, and looked new when I took possession. If its in great shape, I'd say 1800 max for the package deal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links