FN Customer Service is AWESOME!

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: FN Customer Service is AWESOME!

FN Customer Service is AWESOME!

I have been having ejection problems with my PS90. The Ejector plunger and ejector plunger spring released themselves from the bolt. This happened because the Ejector assembly roll pin drifted downwards. I shipped the rifle back and they received it yesterday April 27, 2017. I got a call today saying the rifle is fixed and ships out on Monday or Tuesday next week. I cant wait to have my rifle back. Im interested to see how well I can run this on our local 3 gum matches. Sam was my customer service rep and he is awesome to work with.

I write this post because we hear all the time about terrible customer service from companies in every industry. I believe companies that honor their warranties and take customer service seriously need to be recognized.

SO GOOD JOB FN AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Ps all threads are useless without pics. So here ya go.

I forgot to mention, This PS90 started out as a 16" rifle. I applied for a Form 1 SBR and received the approval stamp this month.
    Last edited by em2b96p; 04-29-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    dank, macman1138, TheGunGeek and 8 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Good to hear you received excellent customer service from FN
    dank, Patton250 and Smurky thanked this.

So you shipped them an SBR'd rifle and they didn't have an issue with warranting it? Correct me if I am incorrect but weren't they not wanting to touch anything that was SBR'd in the past? Also what Gen trigger pack was inside? Rumours were too that they would switch the Gen 1 and 2s out for more recent packs.
    Good to see that they fixed your issue quickly.
    Patton250, CPTdaz and dank thanked this.
    "Molon Labe!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    So you shipped them an SBR'd rifle and they didn't have an issue with warranting it? Correct me if I am incorrect but weren't they not wanting to touch anything that was SBR'd in the past? Also what Gen trigger pack was inside? Rumours were too that they would switch the Gen 1 and 2s out for more recent packs.

Ok great question. Anyone?

LESTER thanked this.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
    - General George S Patton

"Errors In Complex Genetic Code Produce More Complexity" - An Atheist
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Morality does not derive from consensus

Liberal thought in any form derives from an inner desire to cover/justify guilt.

Morality is nothing more than expressions of people's personal taste/ Right?

My all time favorite forum quote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Originally Posted by akitainu
    As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo, I will have one.

Wow-- good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
    Ok great question. Anyone?

Well this is great news. The OP did say PS90 correct? The PS90 I see in the picture is now SBR'ed. Therefore it has been modified unless he means P90. So if it has been modified then apparently some pretty senior people here were completely wrong (or mistaken) when they said FN would never and I mean thread after thread after thread after thread after thread of them saying FN would never warranty a product that has been modified. Seeing is that every FN product I own, with the exception of my FNP 45, has been modified I'm glad to know that they were wrong and FN will honor warranty's on said products.
    Merlin thanked this.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
    - General George S Patton

"Errors In Complex Genetic Code Produce More Complexity" - An Atheist

Morality does not derive from consensus

Liberal thought in any form derives from an inner desire to cover/justify guilt.

Morality is nothing more than expressions of people's personal taste/ Right?

My all time favorite forum quote.

Originally Posted by akitainu
    As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo, I will have one.

Correct guys. I find it hard to believe a company would completely void warranty based on a modification. Unless the modification caused the problem. Look up Magnuson Moss Warranty act.

My malfunction was in regards to a problem with the bolt's Ejection function. This is in no way related to the installation of a SBR barrel.

Im not familiar with the differences in trigger pack generations. However, it is colored grey if that helps.

Also does anyone know where I can find this in stock? https://www.hi-desertdog.com/fnh-ps9...ml#backinstack

PS I edited the original post to include SBR information.
    Last edited by em2b96p; 04-29-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    Smurky and Merlin thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by em2b96p View Post
    Correct guys. I find it hard to believe a company would completely void warranty based on a modification. Unless the modification caused the problem. Look up Magnuson Moss Warranty act.

My malfunction was in regards to a problem with the bolt's Ejection function. This is in no way related to the installation of a SBR barrel.

Im not familiar with the differences in trigger pack generations. However, it is colored grey if that helps.

Also does anyone know where I can find this in stock? https://www.hi-desertdog.com/fnh-ps9...ml#backinstack

PS I edited the original post to include SBR information.
    No worries, thanks for posting. FN has always been particular in the past about warranting their stuff if it has been modified in any way. Hopefully this is a permanent change in attitude. But I would still play it on the safe side and not send mine with a trigger group I want to keep. BTW, they are mostly all grey in colour except for the Gen 1s which have a translucent type colour hammer and black box. If you want to learn the differences, there is a 'sticky' thread in this board about trigger packs. Basically it boils down to the hammer notches and a 3rd sear in the front some call the "drop or auto" sear.
    Check with Sgt. Stryker on here, he has those every so often.
    em2b96p thanked this.
    "Molon Labe!"

this IS good to hear, hopefully I'll never have to send mine in for repairs! I DO wish ,and i'm sure i'm not alone, that the FACTORY would provide replacement parts for ps90's . And lower the prices on some of the more basic stuff like a magazine pouch for $239!!!! WTH!???
    thanks for sharing em2b96d
    LESTER thanked this.

Congrats on getting your PS90 all fixed up. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links