PS90 Cleaning Kit

FN Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member Visitor Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    15 times

    PS90 Cleaning Kit

    Is it worth buying the FN one or is there something comparable?

    Thanks.


  2.  

  3. #2
    Senior Member SONYtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    17,235
    Thanked
    1794 times
    You can use any .223/5.56 cleaning kits/supplies.

    No need to spend 80 dollars on an FN Otis kit, unless you got to have the FN emblem on the case.
    AMP Engineering PS90 trigger installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Mag rollers installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Ext. Mag release installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.





    January 2017 OBAMA will leave, with nothing left behind.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Visitor Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SONYtec
    You can use any .223/5.56 cleaning kits/supplies.

    No need to spend 80 dollars on an FN Otis kit, unless you got to have the FN emblem on the case.
    Cool. I guess Walmart here I come.

    Thanks!

    Which BTW I did see this.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html

    I think it is the kit without the branded FN bag.

    I need to get a bore snake as well.

  5. #4
    Senior Member SONYtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    17,235
    Thanked
    1794 times
    That is cheaper than the FN marked one. But you can use another kit, made for the m16.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html

    Or get this and use it for other calibers as well.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html
    AMP Engineering PS90 trigger installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Mag rollers installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Ext. Mag release installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.





    January 2017 OBAMA will leave, with nothing left behind.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Visitor Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SONYtec
    That is cheaper than the FN marked one. But you can use another kit, made for the m16.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html

    Or get this and use it for other calibers as well.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html
    Is one better suited than the other for this gun?

    As far as a bore snake then the .223/5.56 one will work?

  7. #6
    Senior Member GO AHEAD PUNK, MAKE MY DAY
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q
    Quote Originally Posted by SONYtec
    That is cheaper than the FN marked one. But you can use another kit, made for the m16.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html

    Or get this and use it for other calibers as well.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html
    Is one better suited than the other for this gun?

    As far as a bore snake then the .223/5.56 one will work?
    If you search the forums you will find a resounding yes.

  8. #7
    Senior Member SONYtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    17,235
    Thanked
    1794 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q
    As far as a bore snake then the .223/5.56 one will work?
    Yes.

    Trying to see the differences betwen the Otis kits, but the Otis site is way slow for me right now.
    AMP Engineering PS90 trigger installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Mag rollers installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Ext. Mag release installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.





    January 2017 OBAMA will leave, with nothing left behind.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Visitor Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango082
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q
    Quote Originally Posted by SONYtec
    That is cheaper than the FN marked one. But you can use another kit, made for the m16.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html

    Or get this and use it for other calibers as well.

    http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...NG-SYSTEM.html
    Is one better suited than the other for this gun?

    As far as a bore snake then the .223/5.56 one will work?
    If you search the forums you will find a resounding yes.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Visitor Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SONYtec
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q
    As far as a bore snake then the .223/5.56 one will work?
    Yes.

    Trying to see the differences betwen the Otis kits, but the Otis site is way slow for me right now.
    Thanks for looking and helping me, still learning. I will wait for your reply, I just want to get what is best for my investment.

    Thanks Guys.

  11. #10
    Senior Member SONYtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    17,235
    Thanked
    1794 times
    If you have other guns you want to be able to clean with one kit get the universal.

    The 5.7 has a chamber brush for the 5.7 chamber, where the M16 has a chamber brush for the 5.56/.223.

    Can't seem to find where they list replacment chamber brushes for the 5.7 round. You could get the universal kit, which has a .22 cal bore brush, and then get the 5.7 chamber brush.

    Still digging...
    AMP Engineering PS90 trigger installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Mag rollers installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    Man Kave PS90 Ext. Mag release installation video:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.





    January 2017 OBAMA will leave, with nothing left behind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

barrel cleaner ps90
,
barrel cleaning rod ps90
,
bore snake ps90
,
cleaning kit for ps90
,
cleaning ps90
,
difference between otis and fn ps90 cleaning kit
,
fn otis cleaning kit ps90
,
fn ps90 bore snake
,
fn ps90 cleaning kit
,
fn ps90 otis cleaning kit
,
fn ps90 otis cleaning kit 5.7
,
fnh ps90 cleaning kit
,
ps 90 cleaning kit
,
ps90 bore snake
,

ps90 cleaning

,

ps90 cleaning kit

,
ps90 cleaningkit
,
ps90 gun cleaning
,
ps90 otis
,
ps90 otis cleaning kit
Click on a term to search for related topics.