Parker Mountain Machine is proud to offer the first lower Rail Elimination Panel(REP) kit for both the SCAR 16/17 Weapon systems.
CNC'd in-house out of T6-6061 aluminum then hard coated per military standards. The PMM lower Rail Elimination Panels are a low Profile and light weight solution to completely elimination the Factory Rail sections while still maintaining the use of the Captive Torx bolt on the front "horseshoe" receiver carrier on the SCAR 16/17.
- 1x PMM lower Rail Elimination Panel Finished in either a Black or FDE 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple using the factory intended 1913 Rail Mounting points on your SCAR.
- Ergonomically designed Panels in either "SMOOTH" or DIMPLED"
- PMM lower Rail Elimination Panels install in minutes with no permanent weapon modification.
- PMM lower Rail Elimination Panels will Work with any SCAR equipped with or without the PMM MRE or KRE Rail Extension
- Ultra lite weight/Low Profile design.
- "DIMPLED" Panel Weighs .93oz
- "SMOOTH" Panel Weighs 1.13oz