FN Herstal Firearms banner

Lula Speed loader for scar 17?

12K views 47 replies 32 participants last post by  mjk1 
#1 ·
#8 ·
On this subject, just two months ago I emailed Mr. Guy TAL, at maglula Ltd. in Isreal about this and he indicated that they do not offer a Lula loader for the SCAR H at this time; possibly in 2013.

For those -17S owners who would like to have one of these, Mr. TAL has offered an easy way for you to let your desires known. Go to www.magula.com and on the home page he has a survey of what model magazine loaders they should build next next. A clever idea! Currently on his list there's only a 5% demand rating for the SCAR, but I would wager a high percentage of SCAR 17 owners on this forum would spend $30 to ease the loading of all those mags we bought recently. :) If everyone who wants one, clicks on the radio button and submits their vote, VOILA!, possibly we'd be next on their list. (BTW, I couldn't help notice on their website, the FN 5.7 loader already earns a 10% demand and I see why... those little 5.7 buggers are hard to corraled up in that mag)!

In the meanwhile, if in fact the FN FAL loader will work for the -17S, then I'll order up one of them for now.

#11 ·
I say we reload the page daily and vote for the scar h and in a couple of months we should have 80% or better , bam, it in production. Btw , I ordered the lula fnar and no, it ddidn't work. I was really bummed by that one. Sore thumbs make work just a bit harder on Monday. What u say gents lets pull off the vote!

#16 ·
Maybe PDW was misunderstood as Product Development Wishlist? Yea, lame...I couldn't help myself.

#30 ·
I too am waiting for this loader. Back in 2012 I ordered a 308 Speed loader by NC Star from Keep Shooting.com for $14.95 + shipping. I thought that it might work and for $14.95 I would give it a try. It does work well with stripper clips. Have not tried it w/o clips. I love my other Lula loaders so I will still get one when they are released. But in the meantime?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.