Fn pdw

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thanks Tree22Thanks

Thread: Fn pdw

Fn pdw

Current PDW on show at NRAAM. Only for Mil/LE.

Not sure if this is the same one that was deleted? (or for a matter of fact why)

Last edited by Dizzy82; 09-27-2016 at 10:02 PM. Reason: remove dead pic
    SCAR 17S FDE
    FS2000 OD Tactical
    FiveseveN IOM
    Desert Eagle MKI .357Mag
    DWM P08 Luger
    Beretta 21A
    SPAS-12

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Maybe I'm not understanding all the nuances of arms import/export laws but why doesn't FN make these available to civilian market as pistols? Wouldn't it be easy and cheaper for FN to import these as handguns and sell them to civilians? Cheaper compare to the rifle version of the full sized SCARs anyways due to the fact that rifles have to de-"sportized" after import.
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

Thanks for posting the photo.

CPT, they just grind a metal insert in the lower so the mag can fit in the mag well, as I'm sure you know.

Other than that, good question. I'm sure there would have to be some engineering changes made to make it a pistol. With respect to the rear of the receiver, and not having a shoulder stock, something else would have to be made to hold the action spring, etc.
    CPTdaz thanked this.
    AMP PS90 trigger install:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Jan. 20, 2017 FREEDOM!!!

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

I would so buy one of these if they were available.

I would too!
    I make things go BOOM!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

I want that stock.
    jaflowers thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec View Post
    I want that stock.
    If that stock is designed by FNH to work on the 17S then I'd love to have one too. Doubt they're going to sell those separately to us though.
    Milspec thanked this.

I know, it looks like it has a unique end plate (which the stock slides onto). It doesn't have the lower sling attachement point.
    jaflowers thanked this.

I'd love to have one of these. I'm eyeing the Bren 2 when and if it comes out. I'd rather have one of these.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Otto arms makes a simalar stock. If you chop your barrel and buy thier stock then you can have something close to that.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links