FN Herstal Firearms banner

SCAR-Light Night...

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  natethegr8 
#1 ·
So guys I brought home a 16 tonight! On the way home from the funstore I saw the moon the biggest I have ever seen and here in Cali the stars never come out, so it was awesome to finally see them because it's been far to long. With that all out of the way, my 16 is "used" oh and UNFIRED ahaha (yeah I know right)! Came with a BNIB Geissele SST! Here's the story the store guys told me. Basically guy saw it bought it using his credit card, but he used a credit card his wife(boss) didn't know about. Until she found the bill in the mailbox. Rest well you can fill in the blanks, I say I got lucky and was in the right place at the right time!

Before you gents ask about the the two Geissele SSTs, and why I didn't install the one I had already in my 17 (which also came with my 17 at purchase during a promo a few years ago now). Is because I really wanted to test the OEM trigger before I just put it in the Geissele. I'm glad I did, I actually liked the OEM it was good and I'm use to milspec triggers with good results so I can't b$&@#. I'm also not spoiled by a trigger by any means which has kept me humble. After thousand/s of rounds I came to the decision that I happen to like it, but I still had an investment and I didn't try the Geissele or give it a fair try. So I thought now is the best time to try so I hope it's all you folks say it is! Aimpoint T1 was on my 17 so I just swapped it to the 16; since I'll be getting an Elcan/RMR combo for my 17 soon. Going to hit the range this weekend and it's going to FN great!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Very nice, like the color fill. :?

Reactions: natethegr8
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.