Fn509 - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree34Thanks

Thread: Fn509

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    probably the vp9 effect. All these companies saw how well it did against glock and now they are all in.
    LESTER, redwards, dank and 1 others thanked this.

You can see in photos both front and rear sights are dovetail and I know on the FNX/FNS Trijicon made the tritium sights so hopefully they make the tritium sights for the LE only version. A phone call to Trij is in order as well my LGS to find out when the 509 will be arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublesx10 View Post

on vickers tactical. They talked about the sights but that the front sight and rear were dove tail (I could be mistaken), but I think it is A non issue and a solution will show up. I'm all over this gun. I'm thinking that the fns holsters will fit too.
    Troublesx10 and Smurky thanked this.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by redwards View Post
    So I guess I'll be the first to post this perspective. Am I the only one that looks at this as just another option in an already flooded striker fire 9mm market? I won't speak for anyone else, but I already own a striker 9mm (FNS-9c). I don't see the purpose of putting another one into the market place. This feels to me like they went with the "we put a bunch of money into R+D, so now we have to sell it". I'm sure it's a nice pistol, but until I hold one and get the "Oh, @%$* yeah" feeling I just can't get excited.
    I'm with you. I have an FNS-9 and absolutely love it. And if all the 509 has is a "bunch of tweeks" than what would drive me to buy another gun like I already have? I actually came here to see if anyone has any ideas on what has been changed. Yeah, I don't think I'll be jumping on this one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMac View Post
    You can see in photos both front and rear sights are dovetail and I know on the FNX/FNS Trijicon made the tritium sights so hopefully they make the tritium sights for the LE only version. A phone call to Trij is in order as well my LGS to find out when the 509 will be arriving.
    On THB review, I think it stated the 509 uses XD/SIG P320 dovetail by pure coincidence. I would want to for sure confirm that before buying some sights for it though.
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

It uses Sig #8 sights front and rear, I spoke to FN and confirmed that.

FN 509 Sights FYI

Quote Originally Posted by djv38 View Post
    On THB review, I think it stated the 509 uses XD/SIG P320 dovetail by pure coincidence. I would want to for sure confirm that before buying some sights for it though.
    BigBuckeyeGuy thanked this.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links