Warranty process?

FN Forum

Google Search

Warranty process?

Anyone familar with the warranty process?

One of the magazine well screws is stripped, I am fairly certain I did not do it but either way I want it replaced.

If the warranty process is a hassle, I will just order the screw thru a local gunshop.

Thanks
    Jim

contact
    Bob Ailes
    Customer Support Manager
    703-288-3500 ext. 122
    roberta@fnhusa.com

and he will issue you a shipping label I believe.

But for a stripped screw? Really isnt worth the hassle to me to ship my gun to get it replaced only to wait more than a week to get it back. Id just order a new screw and be done with it. But hey thats just me

Oh yeah, I am not sending my weapon anywhere for minor issues. I am actually hoping they can just send me a new screw....I mean really, its just a screw.

I was just wondering if its easier to order thru a gun shop or thru FN. I'll send a mail to Bob and see what happens.

Thanks
    Jim

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jim1973
    Oh yeah, I am not sending my weapon anywhere for minor issues. I am actually hoping they can just send me a new screw....I mean really, its just a screw.

I was just wondering if its easier to order thru a gun shop or thru FN. I'll send a mail to Bob and see what happens.

Thanks
    Jim
    i believe they can order a screw but with liability issues and what not now a days who knows

best of luck

Bob gave me their parts number, I called them and the screws are currently on backorder. a screw? really?

Anyways, they have my information and will mail me the screws as soon as they come in.

will update when I have more info.

Thanks
    Jim

Sponsored Links