Aftermarket fnar stock?

FN Forum

Aftermarket fnar stock?

Where can I buy an aftermarket fnar stock?

Yes, I already know fn is coming out with the fnar match that features a mcmillan stock, but who has time to wait for a first run limited production model? Not me! I am assuming nobody makes an aftermarket stock, and that someone will suggest in a reply that I patiently wait for an fnar match to come into production. Let me first reiterate the fact that there are already many fnar's out there, and it would behoove some gunsmiths to rapidly produce said fnar stock to make some money here. Secondly I refuse to wait for the fnar match because of the price gouging and limited production tactics that has occurred with the scar.

Back to the original question... where can I buy an aftermarket fnar stock?

Dan

Senior Member CAN KILL YOU WITH JUST HIS FINGER
    you cant. Atleast from my research and googling i have yet to find one specifically inletted for a FNAR or a BAR. You could find a BAR stock and use that but you would not have the pistol grip and may have to modify it some.

Or you could buy a mcmillan off the shelf and get a gun smith to mate it to your action and bed it for you(lots of $$$)

A member once posted here that he ordered a Browning Bar Short Track butt stock and it was an exact fit. It came with the same shims and mounting bolt that were already on the FNAR. There were never any pics of the said modification posted however. Good luck with your search, they don't exist as of yet for some reason.

Links