4 Seconds: Why we practice and train (Attempted Robbery - it will shock you!) - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thanks Tree51Thanks

Thread: 4 Seconds: Why we practice and train (Attempted Robbery - it will shock you!)

Quote Originally Posted by mjk1 View Post
    We'll get respect back for the elderly yet !!!!
    My understanding is that pawn shops &normal shops w/ jewelry get held up frequently. There was a guy out on CA .... small owner family jewelry store ( him & wife ) were held up 3-4 times.... after the 2nd. He started knocking them dead. Heck it may be up to 3 SD shootings at this point. The store is still open !!
    That right there is a perfect shop to up a number board. "Robbers killed since 2016". "5"..... "NEXT?"
    Last edited by little_scrapper; 01-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    Magnificent_Stranger and Smurky thanked this.
    "I saw some girl texting and driving the other day and it really pissed me off, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her!" LOLz

Pretty hard core video. Here in Vegas, the courts assigns Petit Larceny School sometimes as part of their sentencing and restitution. Showing this vid to young ppl on the wrong side of the law could have an effect. Things don't always go according to plan. It's a pretty serious video, showing just how fast life can end when attempting such a crime. There are no second chances when you walk into a place like that, or attempt any armed robbery. Life is precious, and this is just a hard core example of how fast it can end. I'm glad the good guys won. Who knows if these guys would have killed someone in this robbery, or what future victims would have had in store for them. But I cringe watching it. Death is final. It's a shame ppl put themselves in these situations. I really hope this vid gets used for some good. Perhaps it can make ppl think before they act.
    street doctor, OvrK0 and BigBuckeyeGuy thanked this.

Nice shooting on the part of the good guy, however that bad guy round could have just as easily hit either employee. Wonder what happens to the other ad guy. Seems the old guy may have had some issue hitting the other bad guy at farther distance. Probably just reasoning why you train your targets at different distances. 45 acp-- in a 1911 is a man stopper. For anyone else that likes history here is a short read: there is a story of a gi that was found dead under a tree, with an empty 1911 and 8 dead German bodies within short distance of the fallen soldier.

IMG_5430.JPG
    Last edited by jhs27275; 01-12-2017 at 05:40 PM. Reason: remove link

Quote Originally Posted by Troublesx10 View Post
    Nice shooting on the part of the good guy, however that bad guy round could have just as easily hit either employee. Wonder what happens to the other ad guy. Seems the old guy may have had some issue hitting the other bad guy at farther distance. Probably just reasoning why you train your targets at different distances. 45 acp-- in a 1911 is a man stopper. For anyone else that likes history here is a short read: there is a story of a gi that was found dead under a tree, with an empty 1911 and 8 dead German bodies within short distance of the fallen soldier.

IMG_5430.JPG
    The story was not in your link, but I searched it. It was actually during WWII and it was 8 Japanese soldiers.
    Last edited by jhs27275; 01-12-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: remove link in quote

Quote Originally Posted by mjk1 View Post
    We'll get respect back for the elderly yet !!!!
    My understanding is that pawn shops &normal shops w/ jewelry get held up frequently. There was a guy out on CA .... small owner family jewelry store ( him & wife ) were held up 3-4 times.... after the 2nd. He started knocking them dead. Heck it may be up to 3 SD shootings at this point. The store is still open !!

Dude! That man is not "elderly".

He looks healthier than 90% of other Americans I see you walking around. I dare you to go talk to him and say, "hey elderly guy nice job". But before you do I suggest you watch that video a few more times.

I agree with those of you who said these two guys must be pretty stupid to try to rob a gun store with armed employees. Perhaps they were drug addicts and desperate.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
    - General George S Patton

"Errors In Complex Genetic Code Produce More Complexity" - An Atheist
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Morality does not derive from consensus

Liberal thought in any form derives from an inner desire to cover/justify guilt.

Morality is nothing more than expressions of people's personal taste/ Right?

My all time favorite forum quote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Originally Posted by akitainu
    As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo, I will have one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links