Newest and most welcome member of the family. - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thanks Tree144Thanks

Thread: Newest and most welcome member of the family.

Congratulations kam!!!! That's jjjjjjjuuuuggggeeeee. Wow- advice, let that lady and baby girl soften you like butter --- make your heart and head ready and willing for all the challenges and strange days ahead!!!! My girl turned me upside down and rightly so. Children are a gift from god!! Congratulations again.

the only other piece of advice, coming from a dad of 2 preemies and both from emergency c-section, get that girl to 10 pounds as fast as you can then worry about taking re outside- but not before. Also- c-section is a MAJOR surgery-- help mama in every way possible.
    Last edited by Troublesx10; 03-06-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    LESTER, OvrK0, akitainu and 2 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mntsnow View Post
    WhoooHoooo....Congrats Kam and Momma Kam & Baby girl Kam!

Advice from one father of his 27yr old daughter to a new father of a sweet baby girl. Stock up on Ammo and enjoy the fun times ahead while she is willing to get dirty and then just smile when she is to the point of wanting to be nothing but pretty and frilly and then be prepared to go on the hunt when/if she calls crying when her heart is crushed by someone....
    ive got the ammo thing covered. Night vision and thermal as well ! Plus grandpa (who flew all the way to Kuwait to see the birth of his grandchild is a wildman). I hope she will be a daddy's girl and have no problem getting her hands dirty and bloody when the time comes. I hope she wants to hunt with dad and it comes naturally.
    akitainu, Smurky, hillbillyjim and 3 others thanked this.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    The C-Section was preformed because my wife is tiny and our daughter is almost 9lbs. There was no way that she would have made it to 39 weeks. That being said mama just now got up and made a round around the suite (slowly under the doctors orders) unassisted no problem. Grandpa is overjoyed and has been taking a million pictures. Just now the old man passed out with little kaela in his lap. I can't tell which one is more tired. I am gracious he made the trip all the way to Kuwait to be here for this momentous occasion. I can't stop starring at our daughters face ever since they brought her up from the NICU. Grandpas sleeping more soundly than his granddaughter I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    Few if any events in life are as momentous as the birth of your child, congratulations to mom and you!
    akitainu, LESTER, hillbillyjim and 2 others thanked this.

Congratulations Daddy Kam!! She'll keep you sleepless for at least.....25 years if not forever!
    LESTER, akitainu, OvrK0 and 1 others thanked this.
    Μολὼν λάβε

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    She is beautiful Kam! Congrats again!! Hats off to your Father for making the trip, glad to see that the family is doing well and Mama is up and moving a little bit.. thank you for sharing this with the Forum, just beautiful!
    LESTER, akitainu and Smurky thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Beautiful child! Congrats, Kam!
    LESTER thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, – go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms.” “Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links