Heart attack - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree1363Thanks

Thread: Heart attack

Prayers, for you and your family
    Smurky, LESTER, Canyon Man and 1 others thanked this.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Prayers for your family and your Dad. As our parents age it becomes apparent that simply put " life is too short ". My Dad is 83 and has been suffering the last decade from a couple health issues. There are times I can't sleep and the world does seem to be coming at me 100 mph also.
    Expect some lifestyle changes , and spend your time helping him the best you can. He's in just about the best place he can be right now.
    I hope everything turns out fine..... and of course you can do what I do every time my Dad has surgery or a set back in his " quality of life "... I pray !
    God speed to a full recovery , our prayers & and thoughts are with you and your family.
    The toughest part for me ... is watching my Dad suffer !
    Mike
    Big Muddy, M1P90, Smurky and 7 others thanked this.
    ORIGINALLY POSTED By " akitainu " As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo I will have one "

Project Warpath " Hillary Clinton Killed my Friends "..... !

People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    So sorry to hear your father is having this heart issue, you need to rest to be strong. There's a lot of positive karma moving to CO, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Quote Originally Posted by dank View Post
    Just cant sleep. got to be up at 6am so much on my mind.. damn it! just trying to stay positive, mind is moving a hundred miles an hour.... I try to keep telling myself, just take it an hour at a time everything will be fine.. seems easier said then done sometimes...
    hillbillyjim, LESTER, dank and 3 others thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

I'm sorry to great this dank. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. We all hope the surgery goes smooth and your father had a fast recovery.
    LESTER, dank, hillbillyjim and 3 others thanked this.

Dank, you have to rest, eat and keep yourself healthy too, you're no good to anyone if you drop out. Take it from someone who spent 10 months essentially living in hospitals, most hospitals have a chapel or something similar, it's a great place to unwind, pray and gather your thoughts. Again, prayers coming your way, stay strong Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by dank View Post
    Just cant sleep. got to be up at 6am so much on my mind.. damn it! just trying to stay positive, mind is moving a hundred miles an hour.... I try to keep telling myself, just take it an hour at a time everything will be fine.. seems easier said then done sometimes...
    dank, LESTER, BuckRogers2000 and 10 others thanked this.
    Sean

Sorry to hear about your dad's health troubles. Keep faith and find strength bro.
    dank, LESTER, hillbillyjim and 4 others thanked this.
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

Praying here for your dad, dank. I can only parrot what others have said about cardiac care these days. They work miracles. After having 3 stents placed in 2006, I had a heart attack in 2008 (V-tach, CPR, defib paddles - the works!) and had 2 more stents placed. Take care of yourself first and entrust your dad's care to the medical team, and God. Hopefully, he'll be back turning wrenches with you in no time. Praying also for his entire medical team and all personnel involved in his care. God bless you and may His peace cover you all.
    hillbillyjim, dank, M1P90 and 3 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    update: Just got back from the hospital, spoke with the whole team of doctors and nurses. open heart surgery will be done on Saturday Morning 8am, he will be under for about 4-6 hours the doctors are not 100% sure how long it will take.. there is a ton of damage in there, they think he had a heart attack over the last year and has just fought thru it in till this one happen, he is taking to me very slow asking questions about cars and customers, My sister is there with him now and I will return to spend the night with him after I shut the shop down..

Thank you again everyone ! your support means the world to me!
    CPTdaz, LESTER, hillbillyjim and 11 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Thanks for update dank will keep you and family in prayers. Tough dad you got there didn't know you can keep functioning after a heart attack.
    LESTER, dank, Canyon Man and 2 others thanked this.

Continued Positive vibes and prayers for a good overall outcome! I would personally have to venture a guess that things are not overly nasty since they are waiting days before the surgery where as if it were overly critical they would have done it almost immediately like they did my uncle a few years ago.
    dank, LESTER, hillbillyjim and 5 others thanked this.
    - Mike -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Benefactor Life Member

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links