Info about ordering a Gun from Botach? - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree173Thanks

Thread: Info about ordering a Gun from Botach?

My experience with botach mirrors most here. They are very inconsistent with their services. Sometimes they ship within a reasonable amount of time, other times it's months on end without a word while they hold on to your money. But their prices are good enough occasionally that I'm willing to take a risk if it's something I really want ATM.
    BigBuckeyeGuy, vz58kid, LESTER and 1 others thanked this.
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    I just wish for once that there would be a rebate for I gun I want to buy, usually there are rebates on 1/2 of what I buy a few months after I buy them and I Luck out!
    same here. My brothers bought me a couple mod.2 for my birthday this year but the receipt shows two weeks before the free mag promo started go figure lol
    vz58kid, LESTER, Smurky and 1 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    It's botach but if you really want it great deal today only 430 shipped with theee mags for 430
    LESTER, vz58kid, Smurky and 1 others thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Just ordered 1 but only probs. so far 1st had my dealer sent them his FFL and he tried 4 x but could not get anybody so I spent 30 minutes on Chat and ordered 1 and paid with CC and had FFL again sent his number.

My CC was charged and I'm got my order number etc.. but it says waiting on "Payment" and they had already charged my card and now they are closed and my order wont be shipped till they get payment which they got immediately!

I have never used a CC and had it charged but my Order is awaiting Payment!!!!!

Getting really upset but will have to wait till tomorrow before I can contact Botach!
    hillbillyjim thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Here lies Lester Moore. Four slugs from a .44. No Les. No More.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    Just ordered 1 but only probs. so far 1st had my dealer sent them his FFL and he tried 4 x but could not get anybody so I spent 30 minutes on Chat and ordered 1 and paid with CC and had FFL again sent his number.

My CC was charged and I'm got my order number etc.. but it says waiting on "Payment" and they had already charged my card and now they are closed and my order wont be shipped till they get payment which they got immediately!

I have never used a CC and had it charged but my Order is awaiting Payment!!!!!

Getting really upset but will have to wait till tomorrow before I can contact Botach!
    i wouldn't sweat it right now. it could just be an issue of when they post their accounts.

i have ordered from them dozens of times and have always got what i ordered. no problems at all here but i know others have had issues.
    vz58kid, Kakashi66218 and hillbillyjim thanked this.

Thank's, I hope I don't have to take a "Road Trip" to Vegas to fix the issue, just never had anything like this happ. but it is the best deal out there and at least it comes with 3 mags for $429.95 which is the minimum for any handgun for me, but for my SHTF handguns I have 10+ mags.

I do plan on getting 1 or 2 of the beretta fac. 21 rd. mags and maybe even another frame!

I will find out tomorrow as to what is/isn't going on!
    hillbillyjim, LESTER and Szange01 thanked this.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjim View Post
    It's botach but if you really want it great deal today only 430 shipped with theee mags for 430

Thank You! I think????????????????
    hillbillyjim thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    My friend has a ffl license I asked him about the price. He said if a dealer buys 10 they get 1 free pistol as to why some have a lower price. He also said some bigger places could get much larger deals on bulk orders. I'm pretty sure at that price they have allot of inventory to clean up

but it is botach so good luck lol lol

i don't get how they are closed aren't they west coast? I know the owner is Jewish and closes every Jewish Holliday and there is no holiday I know of today I could be wrong. Worst case scenario if they dick you around for a week just call the cc company that's what I always do
    BigBuckeyeGuy, LESTER, Smurky and 2 others thanked this.

They are open M-Th. 9-3 and Fr. 9-6, but their site says 9-4 (wrong) and they are 3 hrs. behind Eastern time, so they closed at 6PM eastern or 3PM their time, think it's Pacific or something weird!

I had ordered my gun at 5:50 PM Eastern and 10 min. later they are closed!

I really don't know if I will ever order from Botach again!?

Woke up this AM and had 2 e-mails from Botach, 1st 1 said that they are sorry about not answering my status about the "
    Pending Payment" status but it was closing time and that they don't charge Cards till order is ready to ship, even though it was charged and $ pulled out yesterday and all is fine now and order will ship today etc..

1 hr. later another e-mail saying the order would be cancelled if they don't get the FFL in 55 days!

So I just contacted them again and now all is well and order should be shipped today, but should have been shipped yesterday, since they said will ship today (even with their free 3-10 shipping) so when it arrives my full cost is $429.95 and my FFL will charge $35.00 so this is a great deal, but all the issues, lies and stress is not worth it! So now I wonder how long it will be till I get it? Might be 10+ days with their economy (slow boat from China) shipping?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links