Info about ordering a Gun from Botach? - Page 4

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree173Thanks

Thread: Info about ordering a Gun from Botach?

please remind me to never sell you anything. all you do is complain about everything and bother people.
    OvrK0, Mntsnow, hillbillyjim and 4 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by street doctor View Post
    please remind me to never sell you anything. all you do is complain about everything and bother people.
    Don't know why U say that, since it does seem pretty serious when Ur CC is charged for $429.95 and the authorization no. is listed and ur money pulled from ur acct. but then the order says "Awaiting Payment", when it's already paid for and U have to wait till next day and then listen to lies and excuses!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Here lies Lester Moore. Four slugs from a .44. No Les. No More.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Next time you want something next day walk into your local gun store and pay the price......Yawn....
    hillbillyjim, FS2KSTD, OvrK0 and 4 others thanked this.
    - Mike -

Benefactor Life Member

Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    I really don't know if I will ever order from Botach again!?

Woke up this AM and had 2 e-mails from Botach, 1st 1 said that they are sorry about not answering my status about the "
    Pending Payment" status but it was closing time and that they don't charge Cards till order is ready to ship, even though it was charged and $ pulled out yesterday and all is fine now and order will ship today etc..

1 hr. later another e-mail saying the order would be cancelled if they don't get the FFL in 55 days!

So I just contacted them again and now all is well and order should be shipped today, but should have been shipped yesterday, since they said will ship today (even with their free 3-10 shipping) so when it arrives my full cost is $429.95 and my FFL will charge $35.00 so this is a great deal, but all the issues, lies and stress is not worth it! So now I wonder how long it will be till I get it? Might be 10+ days with their economy (slow boat from China) shipping?
    you should have got it off gunbroker from the link i gave you last week

either way congrats on your purchase and find a cheaper ffl option lol 35 is allot! Be patient its not like you sent them a bag of cash.
    vz58kid, Kakashi66218, Smurky and 1 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjim View Post
    you should have got it off gunbroker from the link i gave you last week

either way congrats on your purchase and find a cheaper ffl option lol 35 is allot! Be patient its not like you sent them a bag of cash.
    That 1 was $430. + CC fees + $35. ship and had only 2 mags. $35. is exp. for a FFL but unless I go 20 miles somewhere in the boondocks that is the cheapest in my area!

Kev
    Quote Originally Posted by street doctor View Post
    Thats what he gets for not buying a zip gun
    street doctor, vz58kid and akitainu thanked this.
    Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing.

Are Ur 2 ZIPS still Zipping?

Kev
    Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    Are Ur 2 ZIPS still Zipping?
    I wouldn't spend my money on that crap!
    Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing.

My fault is was the "Unnamed Forum Member" who bought 1 in every color as well as the Zip Battlestock!

Order just now shipped and says per FedEx should get by Tue! Glad I didn't have to wait 3-10 days as it said with "Free Shipping".
    hillbillyjim thanked this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links