Info about ordering a Gun from Botach?

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree173Thanks

Thread: Info about ordering a Gun from Botach?

Question Info about ordering a Gun from Botach?

The "Itch" for a APX has hit me hard and so far all reviews are "Great" and Botach has a special with 4 mags and free ship and I Guess they don't charge for using a Credit Card like many places?

Has anybody had bad/good experience with this outfit? Their price is $480. with 4 mags and free ship. others charge a lot more and some also have it for $480. but with only 2 or 3 mags.

Any info is appreciated!

Thank's

James
    Last edited by vz58kid; 05-09-2017 at 01:23 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Here lies Lester Moore. Four slugs from a .44. No Les. No More.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    My experience with them has been 50/50. If something isn't in stock they still charge your card and it's a real pia to get a refund. I had to get my cc company involved. Other then that if you are lucky enough it ships you usually can't beat their price on things.
    vz58kid, LESTER, Smurky and 2 others thanked this.

My experience with them is exactly as HillbillyJim's. I call and confirm before submitting an order that the item is truly in stock and immediately hit submit when I get confirmation and then I tell them You have my order and give them the Order #....so far every time I've done that I get it quickly and without issue.
    vz58kid, LESTER and Szange01 thanked this.
    - Mike -

Benefactor Life Member

Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    The "Itch" for a APX has hit me hard and so far all reviews are "Great"
    Hard to believe your actually going to buy something! Be sure to post pictures of your new APX when it arrives!
    hillbillyjim, Smurky, FS2KSTD and 1 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    Hard to believe your actually going to buy something! Be sure to post pictures of your new APX when it arrives!
    OMG! U got to be Kidding? Last yr. I had bought several new pistols and "NO" 1 was not a Zip-Gun!

We all knew its almost impossible to post pictures here without a ton of issues, also don't believe in posting pictures for security reasons, if u want to know why ask and I will tell U.

Now back to my Post before it was High-Jacked, anything U know about Botach?
    LESTER, hillbillyjim and Szange01 thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    We all knew its almost impossible to post pictures here without a ton of issues
    you need to upgrade and buy a new computer!

its no wonder why you have all sorts of computer issues with that old thing your using!

IMG_0306.JPG

U are the 1 crying and posting "My pictures don't work! Remember?
    BigBuckeyeGuy thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    U are the 1 crying and posting "My pictures don't work! Remember?
    No I'm not crying just trying to help get the picture issue resolved to many members along with myself are having issues!
    Smurky and Szange01 thanked this.

Not a good experience with Botach, and on more than one occasion. I do not really like to redirect folks, but do believe it has been discussed on other posts. If I remember correctly, it correlates pretty closely to the above experiences- great prices, marginal availability, and bad customer service.
    vz58kid thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    you need to upgrade and buy a new computer!

its no wonder why you have all sorts of computer issues with that old thing your using!

IMG_0306.JPG

Mine is 1 yr. old and only issues have been here!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links