Cz bren 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree18Thanks

Thread: Cz bren 2

Cz bren 2

Your browser can translate it into english.

TEST: Útočná puška CZ BREN 2
    krider24 and Smurky thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    how do you get it to translate?
    LESTER and Smurky thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

I refreshed the page on my phone and a pop up asked to translate to English. I clicked yes and it did it. I use chrome mobile browser.
    hillbillyjim and Smurky thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Shows up as blank page in chrome.
    Smurky thanked this.
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

TEST: Assault rifle CZ BREN 2

April 3, 2017 Category: Weaponology 92 comments author: Jan Grohmann

Army newspaper editors and experts from DEFTACS as in one day thoroughly tested the assault rifle CZ BREN 2 from Czech arms factory. The test confirmed CZ BREN maturity structure 2, in particular compared to the original model CZ 805 BREN.

Profile: CZ BREN 2 with a silencer; Larger photo / Jirka Wasserbauer

GB 2 BREN

CZ BREN 2 belongs to a family multikalibernch BREN assault rifles from the Czech arms factory. Czech Army has introduced CZ BREN 2 (11 "and 14" barrel) caliber 5.56 x 45 mm into gear last year.

GB 2 BREN is currently ammunition chambered for 5.56 45 mm and 7,62 39 mm. To change the caliber simply replace the barrel, bolt, firing pin, cut / paste insert in the magazine shaft and use a suitable container. Curiosity - the original plastic containers GB for the charge 5.56 x 45 mm accommodate the American .300 BLK (7.62 x 35 mm).

The weapon utilizes the locked concludes with a rotating bolt keyed by six notches. There is a drop firing pin block for increased security, although the mass firing itself does not initiate unwanted matches hub.

The firing mechanism system utilizes a short movement of the piston - the piston after a gas fired "kick" bolt carrier which due to all granted momentum performs backward movement.

GB 2 BREN has independent tensioning lever with the possibility to finish off the end . Driver scale gas-gas duct has three positions - standard, second place for shooting in difficult conditions and third position for blocking the gas pipe (for shooting single shots with a silencer shot).

The assembly of the trigger mechanism is associated with the body of one insurance weapons (fixed) pin . When disassembling the fixation because there is no loss of the pin (unlike the two pins CZ 805 BREN).

The controls are fully ambidextrous, including button magazine catch . Drain conclusion is above the trigger guard and magazine well (on the left).

Gun shooting single shots or doses. Maximum speed is 850 ( 100) rounds per minute. Lifetime barrel (cold forging) is at least 20 000 rounds, the life of the entire system at least 30,000 rounds. The minimum effective range for BREN GB 2 300 m (barrel 8 "), respectively. 400 m (11 ") or 500 m (14").

GB 2 Weight BREN ammunition and without additional optical sights is 2.8 kg (8 "), 3.05 kg (11 ') or 3.25 kg (14').

Video: Test assault rifle CZ BREN 2 / YouTube

Testing CZ BREN 2

Testing took place at a military firing range Bzenec. Testing mentoroval Peter "Bart" Masha from Petr DEFTACS as "Bart" Masha is a former member and veteran 601.skss mission in Afghanistan. Now leads the shooting and tactical training in the company DEFTACS as second tester was Michal Matouek as associate DEFTACS

Test passed three rifles CZ BREN 2 (8 ", 11" and 14 "). Shooting with fixed sights and collimators with a distance of 50 m, 100 mA 200 m. 2,000 rounds fired was 5.56 45 mm.

panorama

Stretching arms is smooth, stutter-free and moving conclusion without great will.

Shooting - when you aimed shooting (lying down), the weapon behaves nicely, stable and recoil is fully under control. The gun is fully under control quickly when shooting in the standing position. After firing the gun quickly placed on the target, reset the trigger (the point where simply enable the trigger for the next shot) is accurate and trigger a smooth operation.

Overcharging - insertion of the cartridge needs to be performed precisely in the axis of the shaft container with forceful snapping into the magazine catch. After insertion of the cartridge in the gun holds absolutely reliably. Ejecting the magazine is without problems and without tearing.

Magazine - drain on the right side (double a dispenser type AR15) and on the left side. Ambidextrous is easily able to index finger shooting hand magazine catch control. The original plastic containers CZ is a transparent window to check the number of rounds. The container has a precise guidance CZ charge feed tray has a smooth operation is exactly guided, the cranked.

The stock - easily adjustable in length and tilt to the right side (secured on the reflector shells). Shooting can also lead to lowered butt. The recoil pad is replaceable
    Cocking lever - mutually interchangeable. Lever when shooting in the front position, but it can be used for stops conclusion.

Photo: CZ BREN 2; Larger photo / Czech arms factory

Stop conclusion - useful especially when dealing with weapons of defects (poor ammunition, dirt, frost), and after checking the bullets in the chamber. Finish off the conclusion must be done in the case of poor service weapons when the operator after stretching arms "holds" lever - this conclusion does not obtain the necessary dynamics and locks the breech.

Capturing to the rear - with the button on the left side of the weapon by moving the slide stop at the guard up or manually via the tension lever. Capturing to the rear will use eg. In addressing the problem (jammed charge).

Draining the end - can be performed using the pull lever which is in front in the shooting position; using the slide stop above the corner of the storage shaft or pull down driver slide stop in the trigger guard. This function (capturing the guard) can be removed and a space after capture of the shaft to close the container.

ergonomics

The weapon is very well balanced weight and ergonomic, pistol grip with removable back (2 sizes) and storage space sits very comfortably in the hand. No sharp edges on the gun not.

The fuse can be controlled shooting hand thumb without major changes the grip weapons. Control slide stop on the left side of the weapon to the shooter must thoroughly rehearse for hander's comfortable - the slide controls the shooting finger.

Forend width fits comfortably in the hand, the problem is rather short length handguard - at long grip gun is required for heating during firing use gloves. Without gloves must be used compromise grip. The length is determined primarily forend barrel length shortest CZ BREN 2 (8 ").

Accessories for weapon can be mounted on all rails (rails) weapons, without firing restrictions and controls. When attaching accessories to the side rails (according to the height and width supplement) but will likely need to take another shot handle weapons. On gun control but it will not have a major impact.

Video: Introduction and evaluation of CZ BREN 2. / YouTube
    warming

The temperature rise during firing at long forend is given Attempts to remove heat from the chamber. If the weapon has to be light, it is necessary to lose mass weapons, but this reflected in the rapid spread of heat - physical law applies to all weapons. For example, in SA58, after rapid fired several trays combustion process begins forend.

Thanks to the rapid removal of heat from the chamber but is free of GB 2 BREN spontaneous shot during prolonged firing. It is a dangerous situation where the weapon can fire spontaneously and unexpectedly - for example when moving the soldier.

In our testing, we have measured the temperature at the top of the fore-end of the gas channel. Before the test the front / upper part of the forearm was 17 C after a fast fired 300 rounds at 80 C.

Accuracy

The following photos show the sighting CZ BREN (11 "and 14") with open sights and collimator.

GB 2 BREN sighting 100m

1) Target A sealed interventions - recumbency, open sights, 14 ". The weapon was briefly prohldnuta, tried controls and without knowledge of the sighting was made sighting control. Shooting was conducted without prior shooting experience with this weapon and any long familiarization;
    2) target and, unsealed interventions - recumbency, collimator, 11 ", - the second shooter;
    3) Target B unsealed interventions - recumbency, open sights, 11 ';
    4) The target C unsealed interventions - recumbency, open sights 11 ". Ten shots quick aimed shooting;

Sighting weapons on target shooters did not take place - for the conditions of this test, the result was satisfactory and further soustřel just confirmed.

Also fast firing aimed shooting at four targets of different diameter to 50 m, the same sites of action and grouping.

"Precision was tested with very good weapons. At the first sighting, after a quick familiarization with weapons and without the knowledge of zeroing, I scored 4 shots to scatter (2.5 cm to 100 m - ed. Ed.), One wound was about 3 cm else (could be the first morning) " commented precision weapons Masha.

"For the initial sighting, it was an excellent result. The second sighting was the same, only sits about 5 cm on the right. Sighting guns at each other I have not conducted. Then I shot 10 shots, fast-aimed gunfire. Same place earlier intervention with very good dispersion, " said Masha.

Shooting was also conducted at 200 meters at a metal target A4, everything is already in poor lighting conditions. Using CZ BREN 2 with 11 "main and collimator (without magnification) was not a problem A4-size targets hit.

Photo: CZ BREN 2; Larger photo / Jirka Wasserbauer

Endurance

When testing the guns were fired around 2000 rounds with a single fault that was given to heavy pollution of the internal mechanism (see. Answers below).

Was also carried out two stress tests where a single weapon with a spacing of about 30 minutes fired in rapid succession two cartridges 300 (2 10 trays) - without defects and spontaneous firing.

GB BREN 2 was buried in sand and repeatedly run over by a car. Subsequently, the gun kept firing immediately. In crossing the car was a slight bending of the stock, but the weapon was fully operational.

When the "drop test" GB 2 BREN (14 ') has been dropped from a height of 12 m - 2 and behind. In both cases, the weapon worked without problems including overcharging. The same weapon was run over by a car while repeatedly.

It is clear that the real resistance weapons are effective only after long-term use in harsh environments. However, the functionality of the weapon several times after crossing by car and doubled dropping from a height of 12 m confirms the considerable resistance CZ BREN second

personal evaluation

Petr "Bart" Masha
    AN: How do you appear to transition from CZ 805 BREN BREN to 2 GB?
    PM: Transition to GB 2 BREN is essential. I would describe it like this - a new weapon only remained visually similar. GB 2 BREN is substantially lighter than and balanced gun CZ 805 BREN.
    AN: How satisfied are you with the accessibility of controls (fuse, cocking lever, draining conclusion discharge tray)?
    PM: All controls are easily accessible, operable by one finger (according to the location and function). Cocking lever is well settled when in the shooting remains in the forward position-not moving, but it can be used for stops at the end of the fault etc.

AN: The subjective feeling of overall ergonomics weapons?
    PM: Ergonomics and balance of weapons is very well resolved. Grip is comfortable and precise controls are easily reachable and operable.

AN: Could you take the gun into the fight? Why?
    PM: Yes, absolutely without any problems. During his tenure in Afghanistan, I usually wore M4 Bushmaster, 14 "barrel and SA58. I would definitely prefer modern and reliable weapon, less reliable M4 and absolutely reliable SA58, but without a quality location for shooting accessories.

AN: What you did not like the weapon?
    PM: Sights, it's not a major problem, but due to the used optical sights, collimators and other accessories, would rather vote for sights that are recessed into the rail and will zavet height. It is far more profitable for better and more accurate placement of optical sights and other accessories.

AN: How do you assess the reliability and durability of weapons?
    PM: During our test pieces were fired in 2000 SS109 ammunition and aimed shooting, fast
    gunfire, 2x 10 continuous dose containers, throwing arms and in the sand shooting and subsequent single dose car pass and subsequent shooting and 2x throw from great heights and subsequent shooting.
    Throughout there was only one glitch (jammed charge), which was caused by the weapon functions, but it is necessary to say that it happened in a very thorough test after the filling of sand and firing was carried out immediately after the release.
    When testing has been used several containers from the factory CZ, which work reliably. The problem with containers made of metal from the American manufacturer, where in the tray to stop arms will release the first charge which falls out or remains in the gun and causes malfunction.

Michal Matouek
    AN: How do you appear to move from 805 BREN BREN 2? MM: I can not assess previous generations have no experience.

AN: How satisfied are you with the accessibility of controls (fuse, cocking lever, draining conclusion discharge tray)?
    MM: location and function of controls can with assault rifles BREN 2 evaluated from firing positions hander.
    Fuse (shooting mode shift key) is reversible and easily accessible for ambidextrous. A method of handling lock / shift key depends on how each has learned, I unlocked / I choose the shooting mode with your thumb and forefinger downwards upwards.
    Fuse operation is smooth and seamlessly handle shooting hand without changing grip the pistol grip.

The control lever conclusion is normally located on the left. It can be placed on the right side, which I like left-handed shooting his gun did. Anyway control lever on the left end of the gun as the lefty was no problem.
    Location of the lever end of the side arms in a very positive, especially for users weapon type Sa vz. 58 and their clones or weapon type AK, will be handling the conclusion BREN 2 easier.
    The slide in the guard I was pleasantly surprised - when you need to ensure to the rear just conclusion on the lever to the rear position to download and index finger shooting hand control to lift the slide stop at the guard up and conclusion to capture engage. Intuitive and easy to implement action.
    Finally, throw in a forward position this control in the trigger guard, not so easy but it is not. Control is needed to compress vertically downwards and overcome the mechanical resistance that is caused by friction at the end of the spring catch.
    If it were possible to push the finger forward or obliquely downwards, it would be easier, but the control slide stop in the trigger guard is adapted to slide only upward and downward movement. I believe that this operation can be learned and automate it, but my finger was shooting for testing different opinion. Anyway, the control slide stop guard in a very positive way.

AN: The subjective feeling of overall ergonomics weapons
    MM: Ergonomics weapons evaluate positively, it is a modern weapon, perfectly manageable, with the center of gravity to the middle of weapons with sophisticated controls.
    At first glance, not everyone like shape of the butt, and maybe someone can argue the lack of an adjustable piece, but my gun sitting on zalcen with mechanical sights as well as with collimator.

AN: Would you take a weapon to fight? Why?
    MM: I'm not a soldier, so answer this: Yes, this weapon would have to "fight" took.
    Weapon while shooting behaves calmly, sitting me ergonomics weapons, guns and even though we gave the test really hard, so still all worked.
    And my subjective reason: I am a patriot. BREN assault rifle 2 is a weapon designed and manufactured in the Czech Republic. So I would like to buy it in a semi-automatic version.
    AN: What weapon do you like it?
    MM: The weapon as such I have no objections. I did not fit the mechanical design diopter sights, I would prefer a classic open sights. But this is a purely subjective opinion. The model guns with barrel length 8 'is short fore understandable, but for models with a key length of 11 "and 14" would prefer a longer forearm, which allows more grip at the front.

AN: How do you assess the reliability and durability of weapons?
    MM: The weapon functioned despite all the harsh treatment - including crossing by car from the tower and throw sand backfilling, including two temperature tests when within about 30 seconds each fired 10 full magazines, ie. A total of 300 and 300 rounds.
    Last edited by shinobi; 05-13-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    hillbillyjim thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Are they going to make a civi version? All I can get from google searches so far is military only
    LESTER and Smurky thanked this.

Another Older Article where they also mention a 7.62 DMR version being in development as well.

Útočná puška CZ BREN 2: Nový př*stup, nové myšlen*

BREN assault rifle CZ 2: A new approach, new thinking

December 4, 2016 Category: Weaponology 126 comments author: Jan Grohmann

Czech Army these days completing the takeover of 2,600 new assault rifles CZ BREN 2 from Czech arms factory. Unlike previous new CZ 805 BREN assault rifle CZ BREN 2 was formed under the supervision of people with real combat experience.

Family BREN assault rifles GB 2

GB 2 BREN family multirovch assault rifles manufactured in several embodiments and several calibres. Development CZ BREN 2 was implemented from 2013.

Brainchild CZ BREN 2 is director of military weapons in the armory Czech Martin anda, a former member of the special forces SOG (Special Operations Group) and the 601st Special Forces Group. Sanda real combat experience gained during deployment in Afghanistan, which, thanks to a team of designers Czech arms factory CZ BREN transferred to the second

"With 2 GB BREN my task regularly consults with chief designer CZ BREN 2 Vladimir Simek, who just shared my values and the soldier could transfer them to design weapons. CZ BREN 2 and brought to life a whole team of people, without which it did not - colleagues, designers, programmers, representatives of development workshops, and especially engineers, " explains the background of the CZ BREN 2 Sandy.

The original CZ 805 people developed in the Czech armory without combat experience. Indeed, on some "peculiarities" CZ 805 we reported on the pages of newspapers army .

"From my perspective, were improved ergonomics, handling, weight reduction and a positive shift the center of gravity weapons. They are also used new very resistant surface treatment of metal parts of weapons. GB 2 BREN is not only one gun caliber one embodiment. CZ BREN 2 is very well thought out platform family multirov assault rifles in three calibers 5.56 45 NATO / 7.62 x 39 / 7.62 x 51st From the shortest 8 "special, to the precision rifle shooter. All while maintaining the same shooting habits, control, ergonomics and sustainability weapons in combat deployment, " explains a major shift from 805 GB to 2 GB BREN Sandy.

"The vast majority of parts between the two embodiments CZ BREN is inherited. CZ BREN 2 has a range of larger or smaller enhancements and unique design solutions, not only in comparison with the CZ 805 BREN, but especially in comparison with global competitors, " says Sanda

The basic family member CZ BREN 2 is a version for the charge 5.56 x 45 NATO . In this caliber gun is available with 8 ", 11", 14 "and 16" inch barrel. Czech Army received 1,700 rifles BREN 2 GB caliber 5.56 45 NATO and 14 "main and 900 rifles with 11" barrel.

Pakistani tender

Special versions Breno - CZ 807 BREN - for the Soviet charge 7.62 x 39 is offered by the Pakistani army. Although the state tender for the Pakistani army is unknown, it appears that the CZ 807 BREN is one of the main contenders. According to Pakistani arms factory site Quwa Czech even recently signed an agreement of understanding with the Pakistani arms factory POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factories).

"Czech arms factory has successfully participated in the tender for the rearmament of the Pakistani army rifle CZ 807. Of the original eight candidates meet extremely exacting demands of the Pakistani army, only the last three finalists, including the CZ 807. For an idea of the scope of testing I can say that the tests conducted in throughout the year 2016 in all weather conditions from the Himalayas, where the temperature fell below -40 C and the jungle or desert where the contrary climbed to us recorded + 54 C, " comments Sanda Pakistani tender.

"In addition to these tests conducted directly by users of the combat units were tested weapons and" laboratory "in accordance with the applicable methodologies. GB 807 was evaluated as the best within the user tests, but for example, as the most accurate direct comparison standardized absolute world leaders. In addition, throughout testing was attended by representatives GB and collected valuable data for further development of service weapons CZ. Some they spent in Pakistan in difficult conditions most of the year, " said Sandy.

CZ BREN 2 "Soviet caliber" has an equally long barrel, among the shortest, that begins on the length of 9 ". There is also a version of the CZ BREN 2 charge for 7.62 51 NATO with 14" and 16 "barrel.

New weapons CZ BREN family 2

The caliber 7.62 51 NATO Czech arms factory also working on supporting assault rifle and rifle shooting for its DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle) for sharpshooters. The prototype assault rifle support we could see in the company, but they could not take photos - because only verbally:

Supporting assault rifle from the Czech arms factory based on the CZ BREN 2, but has a significantly heavier and longer barrel and forend massive and longer. The prototype was also fitted with butt ala "Magpul Masada". An automatic firing was maintained.

DMR version has the option only of individual wounds and sophisticated butt with height-adjustable cheek piece, a support for supporting the butt on the ground and extended forend also equipped with optional side rails MIL STD 1913th

CZ BREN 2 DMR but to tender the Czech army to buy new guns for accurate shooting misses. For one reason only - at the time of invitation to tender has not been completed developments. Today, however, already CZ BREN 2 DMR ready for production.

Family CZ BREN 2 will expand in the near future, two versions of the new stock. Apart from the new stock similar Magpul Masada gain some versions GB 2 BREN plug cap according submachine similar construction as e.g. by submachine MP5. In this "The super" version (with 8 "key) will be a weapon for special forces and airborne weapon for crews fighting vehicles / helicopters, weapon or for members of the secret services.

Progress in construction

In addition to sophisticated ergonomics CZ BREN 2 received a number of design improvements. The assembly of the gas piston (unlike CZ 805) detachable, which facilitates maintenance and contributes to reduction of manufacturing precision (shrinking failure arms).

GB 2 BREN (unlike EN 805) also having a releasable conclusion. Cleaning does not have to carry weapons armorer at the base, but himself a soldier in the field. This greatly simplifies the sustainability of weapons in combat conditions and increased reliability when pollution or environmental impact weapons fire.

Valve gas piston has three positions (standard, when contamination with a silencer) and can be operated by hand, especially when heated charge.

Handle with a storage shaft and a trigger mechanism original CZ 805 is attached to the body of the weapon with two pins. They pulled out when disassembling and hiding in the butt - and as it happens, also lost. CZ BREN 2 new uses only one pin - the addition at all times remain fixed in bed with a handle and a magazine well.

"With the introduction platformizaci user may confuse both caliber and barrel length but, to confuse the butt of a standard supplied by the manufacturer for any type M4. All controls CZ BREN 2 are fully reversible. Position magazine catch is the same for all calibres, it is not necessary to change established habits when changing service weapons caliber. Reversible lever conclusion is independent of the breechblock and does not move while shooting, while not excluding the possibility to finish off the end to a forward position when needed, " explains the main advantages CZ BREN 2 Sandy.

"Of course there is the possibility of stretching the end while ensuring the weapon. In GB 2 BREN we kept stalling firing pin block, although the mere weight Firing allow unintended initiation cartridge primer. It is also a very efficient absorber of flame, which also suffer from parasitic audio speeches. Shooting from CZ BREN 2 is very pleasant even in the shortest lengths mainly in all calibers. GB 2 BREN retained traditionally very high firing accuracy, especially lifetime 20,000 shots with a life of a gun 30,000 shots, " adds Sandy.

Photo: Notice the bottom left of the dismantled system piston, then disassembled the above conclusion. The container is CZ own production; Larger photo / Author

strength experience

As the construction of weapons affect the real combat experience, explained Martin anda typical situation in Afghanistan:

Soldiers patrol through the village and knows that in a village hidden enemy combatants - who in turn knows about soldiers. If any soldier patrols sees an enemy combatant, and some weapons, such as. Czech Sa 58 (which carries a standard marching position with the main downward) must be very clear and visible flick of a switch firing trigger gun - this striking movement but can become a whole patrol life. In contrast, GB 2 BREN standard marching soldiers unlocked position unobtrusively thumb of a hand holding the handle.

"Abroad, I occasionally met with various weapons manufacturers and categories with a phenomenon called overheating, thus uncontrolled firing due to overheating charge komory.Konstruktři CZ BREN 2 this phenomenon and its elimination devoted considerable attention, because it is not possible to close this phenomenon in the CZ BREN 2 cause, which increases the safety of members of the armed forces in a real deployment. Special attention was focused on the functional ergonomics in order to facilitate long-term deployment of the armed forces equipped CZ BREN 2. All metal parts of weapons, especially starting stack, ending with screws and washers trigger mechanism springs are very durable surface treatment prevents corrosion, even in especially corrosive conditions. GB 2 BREN is constructed and tested on all types STANAG containers, which is a distinct advantage in combat deployment. CZ BREN 2 is fully tested according to methods TP-VD and NATO, which ensures high efficiency and durability of weapons in difficult and extreme conditions, " brings advantages CZ BREN 2 and his Afghan experience Sanda.

"Although CZ BREN 2 multirovou weapons, our philosophy is not quick replacement operation caliber weapons without using conventional tools. Yes I neprotiřečm here, really we stand behind it that confusion caliber was very quick, simple and comfortable with minimal parts replacement. But not on the vehicle hull or deck of the helicopter manually skilled and naturally inquisitive soldier. This would undoubtedly lead to the loss of individual components or unpreparedness weapons to fight. I know very well from my own experience, " explains Finally principle multirovosti Sandy.

LE this year, Civi next year from what I have read.
    hillbillyjim thanked this.

Bring it over as a semiauto carbine and I'll buy it. I'm very happy with the 805 carbine. The 806 has to be as good and possibly better.
    hillbillyjim and Type5 thanked this.

Here's a video
    https://www.facebook.com/CT24.cz/vid...5421811604009/

Dat 7.62x29 version tho
    Last edited by CPTdaz; 05-15-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links