Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree40Thanks

Thread: So now we get a special prosecutor

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign, But There Are Rumors | Video | RealClearPolitics

so all we have is rumors and that deserves a special prosecutor to investigate, congress to investigate, and FBI to investigate. But in case of Clinton we know of speeches to Russians for millions, podesta getting money from Russian linked organizations involved with Putin, and Clinton foundation getting big money from Russians after we give up 20% of our uranium

can I get a wtf is going on here
    OvrK0 thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by M1P90 View Post
    Mueller is a good Joe. He will do his duty and take the investigation were is leads or where it ends. He won't be swayed by the lying media. I personally think he will take 6 months and conclude there is no Trump/Russia connection and it will be over. Except the media will still continue with the narrative regardless. I just hope he finds Russia connections to Hillary and her buddies. That would be sweet!
    My friend you and I agree on just about everything on this forum. However there is no way this is going to take six months. This will last all the way through his first term through the next election. That's how these things go. I am incredibly pissed off about all of this. Those bastards lost the election and this is what they pull. The OP's list of laws broken by Obama is accurate but went without investigation never mind prosecution. I truly believe there will be a great civil war and it will be sooner rather than later. I just hope our brothers up north burn the freaking New York Times building down when the war breaks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aging Disgracefully View Post
    Trump needs to take to the road and attack the Washington establishment in speeches to big rallies. He needs to position himself relentlessly as an oppositional, outsider President and go on the attack.
    He clearly lacks the skillset to maneuver within the Beltway and sitting in the White House he looks like fish in a barrel and the press sees this.
    He has to govern by pressure from outside the Beltway. And keep moving around. His connection with flyover country scares the s**t out of the DC establishment phonies. Right now he is playing their game. He needs to start playing HIS game.
    You and I don't always agree but I certainly agree with your entire statement here. That is exactly what President Trump should do. I think he could do quite a bit of pushing these left-wing hacks backwards if he does precisely what you suggest. Great post.
    Last edited by Patton250; 05-19-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Aging Disgracefully and OvrK0 thanked this.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
    - General George S Patton

"Errors In Complex Genetic Code Produce More Complexity" - An Atheist

Morality does not derive from consensus

Liberal thought in any form derives from an inner desire to cover/justify guilt.

Morality is nothing more than expressions of people's personal taste/ Right?

My all time favorite forum quote.

Originally Posted by akitainu
    As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo, I will have one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links