So now we get a special prosecutor

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree44Thanks

Thread: So now we get a special prosecutor

A short drive from the center of the universe

So now we get a special prosecutor

After 8 years of one of the most corrupt administrations in US history, now we get a special counsel appointed to look into Trump. Starting with the fast an furious debacle, IRS misconduct, NSA misuse, Violations of the mishandling of classified information by an active Secretary of State, possible coercion by a former POTUS against the Attorney General or at the very least collusion to block an investigation, oh and the occasional dead body of political opteratives, this rises to the level of needing to be examined by special prosecutor. I am frustrated beyond my ability to contain it.
    OvrK0 and Patton250 thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Demons run when a good man goes to war

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    What makes you think that the Special Prosecutor is going to look back any further than the Trump campaign alleged ties to Russia?

I personally would like to see him go back 9 years and look at the entire Oboza admin as well as Clinton's fiasco as SoS. (I think that is what you mean though).

Bet you his power is going to be limited to only the Trump alleged Russia connection.....
    Patton250, 17heavy and OvrK0 thanked this.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    This is what happens when you threaten the swamp. The republicans and democrats are going to do everything they can to protect their free ride
    Mntsnow, OvrK0, kc2bya and 5 others thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Mueller is a good Joe. He will do his duty and take the investigation were is leads or where it ends. He won't be swayed by the lying media. I personally think he will take 6 months and conclude there is no Trump/Russia connection and it will be over. Except the media will still continue with the narrative regardless. I just hope he finds Russia connections to Hillary and her buddies. That would be sweet!
    Mntsnow, FS2KSTD, 17heavy and 1 others thanked this.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    You think so? If I find the article I read yesterday on muller and comey ties it's an eye opener
    Smurky thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK SD9 Tactical View Post
    What makes you think that the Special Prosecutor is going to look back any further than the Trump campaign alleged ties to Russia?

I personally would like to see him go back 9 years and look at the entire Oboza admin as well as Clinton's fiasco as SoS. (I think that is what you mean though).

Bet you his power is going to be limited to only the Trump alleged Russia connection.....
    Yes that is what I meant. There is also no reason what so ever that the current DOJ could not launch an investigation within the dept using their own personnel to investigate any of the Obozo era crimes. Sessions only has to order the new FBI director to initiate the investigation. No more Loretta Lynch to block it.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by M1P90 View Post
    Mueller is a good Joe. He will do his duty and take the investigation were is leads or where it ends. He won't be swayed by the lying media. I personally think he will take 6 months and conclude there is no Trump/Russia connection and it will be over. Except the media will still continue with the narrative regardless. I just hope he finds Russia connections to Hillary and her buddies. That would be sweet!

Mueller, Comey have had long, close relationship
    Mueller, Comey have had long, close relationship | Fox News

dont underestimate how deep the swamp is
    M1P90 and 17heavy thanked this.

Senior Member Aging Disgracefully's Avatar
    Trump needs to take to the road and attack the Washington establishment in speeches to big rallies. He needs to position himself relentlessly as an oppositional, outsider President and go on the attack.
    He clearly lacks the skillset to maneuver within the Beltway and sitting in the White House he looks like fish in a barrel and the press sees this.
    He has to govern by pressure from outside the Beltway. And keep moving around. His connection with flyover country scares the s**t out of the DC establishment phonies. Right now he is playing their game. He needs to start playing HIS game.
    Last edited by Aging Disgracefully; 05-18-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    17heavy, M1P90, JavaJoe_2 and 3 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjim View Post
    Mueller, Comey have had long, close relationship
    Mueller, Comey have had long, close relationship | Fox News

dont underestimate how deep the swamp is
    Yes let's not forget just a couple of years ago Comey was touted as a pillar of morality and unbendable to political winds. Look how that turned out.
    JavaJoe_2, OvrK0, Big Muddy and 1 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by M1P90 View Post
    I just hope he finds Russia connections to Hillary and her buddies. That would be sweet!
    Wasn't there some deal about selling a uranium mine to the Russians that Hillary was involved with?
    M1P90, OvrK0 and hillbillyjim thanked this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links