Red Jacket in bad with ATF - Page 5

FN Forum

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: Red Jacket in bad with ATF

  1. #41
    Senior Member WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BADGES hyperdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    115 times
    I don't get why he quit.....boss was being a dick...HELLO!!! isn't that the boss's job? Show is show and it made for a good finale. Only assuming since it was not on TV, Will and Vince never talked about their problems. If I am that upset about something I am gonna talk to my boss about it. May not get me anywhere but I have expressed my opinion.

    I really thought the show was going to end with the AR not working with Vince driving up with all his tools ready to fix it.

    Now that another gun show is over...who's ready for Top Shot season 4 on Valentines Day? Granted it's another scripted REALITY show but we can all agree they get to shoot some cool **** and really fun challenges.
    Be cool and eat fruit!


  2. #42
    Senior Member ImmoralCase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    27 29' 26" N 91 44' 24" W
    Posts
    647
    Thanked
    132 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdog View Post

    Now that another gun show is over...who's ready for Top Shot season 4 on Valentines Day? Granted it's another scripted REALITY show but we can all agree they get to shoot some cool **** and really fun challenges.
    Hell yeah! Can't wait.

  3. #43
    Super Moderator
    FN Supporter
    MP_OHIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    10,690
    Thanked
    2243 times
    I worked at a place where a guy had to quit, because he was messing around with the bosses daughter... Just saying
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

  4. #44
    Senior Member Patton250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    2,062
    Thanked
    1498 times
    Sorry MP, don't mean to tread anything. Just tired of people putting RJ down when they know nothing about them except their reality show.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
    - General George S Patton

    "The Tenants of Deception are Learned"

    My all time favorite forum quote.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Originally Posted by akitainu
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    As soon as my wife lifts our household arms embargo, I will have one.

  5. #45
    Senior Member 15ICAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    64-50-12 147-36-58
    Posts
    2,545
    Thanked
    849 times
    Patton,

    I agree there is more to the RJ than the show portrays but seeing the prices of the Katana AR and the AR Combat reliability package are just insane. What they are charging for those weapons/upgrades is solely based on cashing in on the show. Those two items are just a small sample but it peeves me that they would gouge their customers based off their reputation.

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
    Sorry MP, don't mean to tread anything. Just tired of people putting RJ down when they know nothing about them except their reality show.
    The only problem with this is we have not had the opportunity to meet any of the RJ people. The only thing we have to go on is the show. If RJ wants to be portrayed as universally good then they should do so through there show. I am going to bet that Will knows damn well if he is being portrayed as an ass. The comments we have can be justified as the show is the only evidence we have of their "true" character. If they want to be paid money to be portreyed that way, well, it is their own faults for allowing it to be so.

    And yes I am extremely excited for season 4 of Top Shot. Looking foreward to some cool firearms and challenges!

  7. #47
    Member Hits The Target EngageM1A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ho Co Maryland
    Posts
    60
    Thanked
    4 times
    There's a thread about this stuff on my local forum. I'll paste the latest post.

    """
    ok this is what Will from Red jacket posted on uzitalk:

    "so I get back from a week in the Ozarks killing deer and this is what I get ? LOL , ok , no missing guns , never have , never will . Do have a FFL though , two actually , a 07 and a DD . Explosives lic. as well . The FFL's are in the company's name as the company is a partnership . I formed it about 2 years ago when we got the tv contract . Joe and Charlie had been with us for years , Vince a few months but he seemed strong and really wanted in . Sold each of them 10 % shares in the new LLC , retained 70% for me and Steph . We added the building next door , moved new tools into it , got the ffl for the new company in and transferred the guns over to it . Once done , mailed in my old ffl . thats it guys . Told the way it happened , I guess it just doesn't rate National Enquirer status though " """
    ImmoralCase thanked this.
    Trolol

    The only reward is honor, not awards

    WTB: 14" Daniel Defense Lite Rail

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
    "Lame Builds"?????? Will is good people. They make great stuff. If you don't like cool gun shows stick to I Love Lucy reruns. You wish you had one of these.

    Wooooaaah slow down Turbo!!! Don't be dogging I Love Lucy. Gonna get cut you keep that up.

    Angry Panda Poon RAAAWR!

  9. #49
    Senior Member ImmoralCase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    27 29' 26" N 91 44' 24" W
    Posts
    647
    Thanked
    132 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EngageM1A View Post
    There's a thread about this stuff on my local forum. I'll paste the latest post.

    """
    ok this is what Will from Red jacket posted on uzitalk:

    "so I get back from a week in the Ozarks killing deer and this is what I get ? LOL , ok , no missing guns , never have , never will . Do have a FFL though , two actually , a 07 and a DD . Explosives lic. as well . The FFL's are in the company's name as the company is a partnership . I formed it about 2 years ago when we got the tv contract . Joe and Charlie had been with us for years , Vince a few months but he seemed strong and really wanted in . Sold each of them 10 % shares in the new LLC , retained 70% for me and Steph . We added the building next door , moved new tools into it , got the ffl for the new company in and transferred the guns over to it . Once done , mailed in my old ffl . thats it guys . Told the way it happened , I guess it just doesn't rate National Enquirer status though " """
    Hey M1A, the truth is so boring...where is the drama... Thanks for posting. Wait we can get Jake from Season 3 Top shot, I am sure he could bring some drama to this thread.

  10. #50
    Senior Member ImmoralCase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    27 29' 26" N 91 44' 24" W
    Posts
    647
    Thanked
    132 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
    "Lame Builds"?????? Will is good people. They make great stuff. If you don't like cool gun shows stick to I Love Lucy reruns. You wish you had one of these.

    Patton, I have to know...what is it? And is that 100 round drum? When she is fully loaded how heavy is that sucker? How does she shoot?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. My favorite scene from Full Metal Jacket
    By mrcharlie in forum Freestyle Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:58 AM
  2. SOLD!! Ronin Burton Gore-Tex Snowboarding Jacket
    By jpainter187 in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 07:09 PM

Search tags for this page

did joe leave red jacket
,
did joe quit red jacket
,
did red jacket get shut down
,

flashlight gun red jacket

,
is red jacket firearms still open
,
is red jacket still open
,
is red jacket still open 2013
,
red jacket drama
,
red jacket firearms
,
red jacket firearms bankrupt
,
red jacket firearms closed
,
red jacket firearms closed. 2013
,
red jacket firearms out of business
,

red jacket firearms reputation

,
red jacket firearms shut down
,

red jacket flashlight gun

,
red jacket flashlight gun for sale
,

red jacket vince drama

,
sons of guns vince leaves red jacket
,
what happened to red jacket firearms
Click on a term to search for related topics.